Real reject Robinho rumours

Brazilian eyed by Premier League trio

Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are all being tipped to make bids for Robinho in the summer, but both the player and his club Real Madrid are adamant he will stay at the Bernabeu.

Reports emanating from Spain have suggested Chelsea are set to test Real's resolve by offering 35m (27.9million) for Robinho, with Avram Grant eager to add a flair player to his Stamford Bridge ranks.

Chelsea are expected to spend heavily in the summer and their opening gambit will be big, according to Onda Cero and Radio Marca.

However, Madrid's president, Ramon Calderon, has said that he is not willing to let Robinho go and is thought to be preparing a new contract for the 24-year-old.

"He is not transferable," he said during Monday's title celebrations. "We are not going to sell Robinho."

Despite denying that he wants to leave Madrid, the whistles that he received from some sections of the crowd during the final home match of the season may play on Robinho's mind.

According to Marca, Arsenal and Manchester United could well join the race should Chelsea be seen to be given any encouragement by the Madrid hierarchy.

Robinho admits he has heard rumours of United's interest but it would appear a move to England is not on his radar at present.

"I know about some rumours that say that I will be exchanged with Cristiano Ronaldo but I must say that my intention is to stay at Real Madrid.

Ronaldo talk

"We are the champions and I am happy for the title and I expect next season to be even better. I expect to stay at Real Madrid for many years and win many titles."

Coach Bernd Schuster is not keen to lose the player either, even though rumours suggest that he is beginning to lean towards Arjen Robben to play down the left next season.

Mahamadou Diarra has also been tipped to leave in the summer, but Schuster is loath to make too many changes to his title winning squad.

"They are two important players for us. Why would we want them to leave?" he queried.