Thread: Please help me

Uploads

Smile Please help me

i have starsat srx-5300cu super receiver, when i try to download new software , the receiver is not response to download. only blinking light . how can i download new software and where from i get sutable loader

Uploads

Re: Please help me

I don't know your receiver, but most will update the same way, First find the loader for your box, there are some sticky's in this thread so there might be one there for it, then you will need a null-modem cable to connect your computer to your box, and the firmware/keys you want to load.

To update your box. Load the firmware into the loader software on your computer, connect your box with the null-modem cable to the computer, tell the loader you are ready(pressing ok or something like that), boot up the box(switch on from the mains or rear switch) and it should then load, leave it to do what it wants and the loader will tell you when its done, it could take 5 minutes or 20.

If you have any problems please feel free to PM me.

Uploads

Re: Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by noushu View Post
    i have starsat srx-5300cu super receiver, when i try to download new software , the receiver is not response to download. only blinking light . how can i download new software and where from i get sutable loader
    Hi noushu, check first in starsat firmware thread and starsat tools thread,
    if you don't find take a look at satdw*com you'll find company site software. hope it help's. alainc