Scolari - No Chelsea contact

Portugal coach focused on Euro 2008

Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari insists he has not received any contact from Chelsea about the prospect of succeeding Avram Grant.

Chelsea sacked former manager Grant last Saturday after the Blues ended the 2007/08 campaign without a trophy.

And rumour has been rife that Scolari, who has also been linked with the Manchester City hot-seat, is a top target in Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's hunt for a new boss.

However, Portugal chief Scolari - who is out of contract at the end of Euro 2008 - insists his only focus is on leading his side in Austria and Switzerland this summer.

"I am working normally around the national squad," Scolari, with the aid of an interpreter, told a press conference on Sky Sports News.

"It is normal at the end of a contract for a coach to be mentioned with other clubs.

"If I take a decision, I will tell my president. But I haven't made a decision yet. My only decision now is to work until after the European Championship.

"My president is Gilberto Madail. He is my representative. If he had any contact with Chelsea, I haven't been told about it."