Thread: Looking for Bajan contacts

Talking Looking for Bajan contacts

Hi I am from Barbados and would like to meet some others who are interested in the latest cable in barbados and can share some info on it,you can contact me at Nightnurse21@gmail.com

Uploads

Talking Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

Hi Iam intresteng in some one who can help me set up my Dreambox 500c in Barbados!
    Do I need a card with this box? or image with Evocamd only it will update keys auto?
    Could you please recomend image for Barb Please

Cool Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

The popular images for the Dreambox in Barbados are the Gemini and the Pli images. Any image compatible with the 500c will work. The important components are the cam used and the proper configuration files. Evocamd is the most popular cam used in Barbados but I find that Mgcamd runs a little more stable than that. If you need autoroll to work you will need to use Newcamd with a working card married to your setup.

Remember to stay away from the new Gemini image since that image don't like clones too much. I guess using up to v4.20 would be ok. Anyways back to my regularly scheduled program.

Uploads

Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

Nice to be on this forum.Thanks for all info.Is there any truth that Barbados is going Nagra 3. Hearing rumors about December or a bit later.Share your thoughts

Uploads

Question Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

DaDeadboy,
    Thank you for you help !!!!
    Could you please help me with the nex step for my 500c I got the image what next
    Thank you

Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

I hope they go Nagra 3. It will be fully opened eventually. Rumours are spreading about what they are upgrading to, some peeps say Nagra 2 and others Nagra 3. Nagra 2 is a breeze and would be a rather stupid upgrade, Nagra 3 will secure they system for a few months or at least til it is fully compromised, which I hope is soon.

I'd be more nervous with them going to a different encryption system, there is a lot of more secure systems out there that they can go to such as Videoguard and Irdeto and they can even go and get the Chinese own proprietary conditional access tech "Kingtype CA" which isn't widely used and least likely to be hacked, making a change like that just involve removing the replacing the Livewire software on their boxes and posting out new subscriber cards with the bill in the mail.

No one expects CBC to sit back and watch their subscriber numbers dwindle and don't do something to protect their signal. Its a never ending game. So just sit back and relax and hope we get back free TV after their upgrade, if not just remember most of you already saved more money with the Dreambox than you paid for it so don't feel too bad. As for the talk in the paper today about how the Dreambox will not be able to keep up with the system increasing the frequency of the control word, just imagine this, a 250mhz processor up against an 81mhz processor in their crappy boxes. Its a horse racing a donkey and CBC has the donkey, a well flogged donkey but increasing the frequency of their control words that doesn't mean a lot it is increasing the level of encryption rather than just adding and subtracting like how their Nagra 1 works they start using algorythms that multiply and divide and make decrypting the signal even more daunting to the coders who still have to dump the rom and understand how it works before anything can happen anyways I talk a little too much and too much crap when I am drunk so I'm done for the day.

Uploads

Wink Re: Looking for Bajan contacts

Thank you DaDeadboy for your input very interesting!!
    Any particular Mgcamd and Newcamd would you recomend for suny Barb's?

Uploads

Exclamation Re: warning

Please guys, before writing your post you can see whether it falls within the appropriate section! This is Nagravision section and write regarding this. Next time all post wich that are not related for Nagravision section will be removed.
    Tnx.