Thread: Firmware Help, urmans

Firmware Help, urmans

Is there any new patch to support other irdeto2 bouquet beside art/showtime, like mct,freex,sexview. Because i entered there key manually and does not work.

Uploads

Re: Firmware Help, urmans

strong support mct,freex,sexview but not auto at the moment, if you have a correct keys those channel will work...

Cool Re: Firmware Help, urmans

Hi Urmans

Pls I loaded patch 1.58 in to my srt 4650 and most of channels signals went down. I tried installing the factory software all in vain. Furthermore, I tried channel data for nile, badr & hotbird all to no avail. in the end the receiver went dead showing only red light but refused to boot. Pls help me to restore my receiver.

Uploads

Re: Firmware Help, urmans

Quote Originally Posted by Bawasani View Post
    Hi Urmans

Pls I loaded patch 1.58 in to my srt 4650 and most of channels signals went down. I tried installing the factory software all in vain. Furthermore, I tried channel data for nile, badr & hotbird all to no avail. in the end the receiver went dead showing only red light but refused to boot. Pls help me to restore my receiver.
    Install the latest firmware 1.59
    use rs232 cable... when installing try on and off receiver from the back of STB...
    for channel data go to menu -> dish setting
    check which number for arabsat, nilesat and hotbird
    usually arabsat no.1, nilesat no.2, hotbird no.3