Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Gammacard No Atr

  1. #1

    Gammacard No Atr

    hello
    i have 2 card gamma, it's work fine but i won't change file and it is say no atr, i haad a loader for this card. What do I do if my ATR 3b9f210e4952445544f204143532056 and i nide loader for this. So thanks. Valerie.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    24-03-2005
    Posts
    400
    Uploads
    1

    Lightbulb Re: Gammacard No Atr

    Quote Originally Posted by valerie555 View Post
    hello
    i have 2 card gamma, it's work fine but i won't change file and it is say no atr, i haad a loader for this card. What do I do if my ATR 3b9f210e4952445544f204143532056 and i nide loader for this. So thanks. Valerie.
    THE card still ok yet....your problem is the programmer .......dc volt not ok.
    IF make upday with lapto perhaps have this problem...

  3. #3
    Banned parxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-01-2007
    Location
    thessaloniki gr.
    Posts
    304
    Uploads
    0

    Smile Re: Gammacard No Atr

    i've already ordered the simply phoenix/smartmouse(with tranzistors)...my cas3 device proved very sensitive....i'll post after i test the old good programer...:)

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    31-03-2005
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    Quote Originally Posted by parxar View Post
    i've already ordered the simply phoenix/smartmouse(with tranzistors)...my cas3 device proved very sensitive....i'll post after i test the old good programer...:)
    you need a programer with phoenix otherwise you can not program a gama card

  5. #5

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    Quote Originally Posted by ellas View Post
    you need a programer with phoenix otherwise you can not program a gama card
    CAS3 can run in pheonix mode no problems, can program a Gamma with no problems with my CAS3.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    27-04-2007
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    does someone know how to change the ATR on a card? and what tool to use?

    many thanks

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    10-09-2006
    Posts
    24
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    good day to everybody.Yesterday download a file called atr-kit.rar.I try to
    work with it but need 3 day to end the process.Try to find with brute force
    and replace atr to card.If same friend know ho work this program then explane to us ho to do this.for more info reply here.

  8. #8

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    valerie555 you have a g plus card
    this card is for mcm africa 68,5 east and TV times (hindu)
    the atr you mention is irdeto acs 4.1
    your card is not g original card
    in order to change the os on the card we need to know the transport code of the OS
    CHANGING THE ATR ON A CARD DOES NOT CHANGE THE OS !!!!

  9. #9

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    Quote Originally Posted by toucanocean View Post
    valerie555 you have a g plus card
    this card is for mcm africa 68,5 east and TV times (hindu)
    the atr you mention is irdeto acs 4.1
    your card is not g original card
    in order to change the os on the card we need to know the transport code of the OS
    CHANGING THE ATR ON A CARD DOES NOT CHANGE THE OS !!!!
    You only need the Transport Code to program the OS onto a Virgin Gamma, once the Gamma has an OS TS is no longer required.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    28-02-2005
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Gammacard No Atr

    Quote Originally Posted by ligopoulo View Post
    good day to everybody.Yesterday a file called atr-kit.rar.I try to
    work with it but need 3 day to end the process.Try to find with brute force
    and replace atr to card.If same friend know ho work this program then explane to us ho to do this.for more info reply here.
    where are can download "called atr-kit.rar" the file ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. buy gammacard
    By popak in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:51:48
  2. ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ!!! Gammacard ΣΕ 500+
    By 1965left in forum Greek / Ελληνικά
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-08-2009, 15:02:02
  3. gammacard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By tony59 in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 20:06:35
  4. gammacard
    By thunderroad in forum Italian / Italiano
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:13:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •