Jose wants Lamps and Drogba

Internazionale boss targets Chelsea duo

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba are two of his top three transfer targets.

The new Internazionale boss knows the duo well from his time at Chelsea and is now keen to bring them to Serie A.

Inter have already stated that landing England midfielder Lampard is their No.1 ambition this summer, with Mourinho also looking to bring in striker Drogba and Barcelona playmaker Deco.

Lampard and Drogba were instrumental in Chelsea securing back-to-back Premier League titles under the Portuguese coach, with Deco enjoying UEFA Champions League glory during their time together at Porto.

Barca have admitted that Deco is now surplus to requirements at Camp Nou, but Chelsea are unlikely to be willing to allow two of their star men to leave Stamford Bridge as they look to the future under new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Cannot forget

Mourinho said: "I am not nostalgic but I really like those three players, they helped me win some great titles.

"I cannot forget Deco, Lampard and Drogba.

"These are players who I could never say no to. I would love to work with them again in future, but I am not too obsessed with this idea.

"I don't know which of the three will leave their clubs but we'll see."