Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what i did wrong?sos help

Uploads

what i did wrong?sos help

hello,first of all i want to be excused if my question is too stupid,because i`m new on this forum.
    my receiver is KAON-model KSC-570H, info-20.05.22-D422
    ,S/W-v03.05.05,H/W-V13.41.AD,loader-V5.1.9,C.A-2.210,PVR-1.9.
    i took it from Siria from a store and it had some keys for some channels.now i want to put new keys for another channels.so,i download the kke1.2 loader and the last kke file from this forum.after i connect my kaon to pc i saw on the screen counting and after that END.when i entered in the part where you put manually the keys,i didn`t find anything new.so,i deleted all the old keys and repeated the operation.but after this i lost my old keys and the new ones didn`t enter.please,help me with some informations about this matter.how can i fix this problem?where was i wrong?thanks a lot!

Uploads

Re: what i did wrong?sos help

after you put the new kke file enter the emulator where you see keys press yelow button on yor remote "load defoult" and then you press ok.
    it should work

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ignoveski View Post
    after you put the new kke file enter the emulator where you see keys press yelow button on yor remote "load defoult" and then you press ok.
    it should work
    thanx ignoveski for helpping me.but i think that load defoult iti mean to load the old keys or the defoult keys wich comes in sa soft when i buy my koan.
    because if i delete the old keys in the emulator i press the yelow button and it bring it back.

Uploads

my friend just load defolt and put the new kke file and dont worry it will work.i was using kaon with H/W 16.co.91 for 3 years before i bought drembox.my parents are still useing that same stb.
    go on www.sat.us.pn and you will find all the tutorials you need with pictures

Uploads

or you can try to change the firmware.when you are doing this the only important thing is what H/W you hawe.so your stb hawe H/W 13.41.AD.you hawe software for this hardware posted by polao on28.05.2008 in kaon firmware section.first thing you do after loading the new software is to enter the emulator load defoult.go inside the main menu system settings and set chanal lock on "unlocked" and set the time zone on 00.00.turn off your stb load the new kke file and thats it it will work.
    now its a diferent question which chanals can this firmware open.
    if someone tested this firmware please share your expiriance.
    or test some of the firmwares you hawe on www.ir.kaon.com and share your expiriance with us.dont worry everything will be ok as long as you load firmware with H/W13.41.ad!!!!!
    good luck

Uploads

my friend just load defolt and put the new kke file and dont worry it will work.i was using kaon with H/W 16.co.91 for 3 years before i bought drembox.my parents are still useing that same stb.
    go on www.sat.us.pn and you will find all the tutorials you need with pictures
    ignoveski:thanx a lot so let me tell you what i have to do:
    1-go to emu and load defoult
    2-connect the kaon to pc in load the kke files
    3-and after this what to de?load def or just go to chanal to see if it opened?
    4-i chek in the menu and the part with lock chanal is unlock.
    from the ferst day i took it i can opened the chanal pg in sirus .i dont know if i must to put another firmware because i took it 10days ago and the deler put a last firmware in it.

Uploads

how do i now if i must do update the firmware.
    wich versiun of firmware i have now?

Uploads

sorry maybe i didnt explain verry good.
    1;-load defoult
    2;-load the new kke file
    3;-go and see which chanals are open

if you want to test new firmware
    1;-load the new firmware
    2;-load defoult
    3;-load new kke file
    chanel unlocked allways in the main menu
    go on www.sat.us.pn and there you hawe all the expomations with pictures that you need.
    it doesnt mather which model or S/W as long the new firmware is for your H/W16.41.AD as you said.check it again.tHAts the only thing that matters"H/W" version
    salut

Uploads

sorry maybe i didnt explain verry good.
    1;-load defoult
    2;-load the new kke file
    3;-go and see which chanals are open

if you want to test new firmware
    1;-load the new firmware
    2;-load defoult
    3;-load new kke file
    chanel unlocked allways in the main menu
    go on www.sat.us.pn and there you hawe all the expomations with pictures that you need.
    it doesnt mather which model or S/W as long the new firmware is for your H/W16.41.AD as you said.check it again.tHAts the only thing that matters"H/W" version
    salut

i think that my sw is 03.03.05 and i see that i can get 28.05.2008.
    so i think that i dont know what the dif bet firmware and sw.

Uploads

and i forgot to tell u that i have a hard disc 160gb in my laon,if i put the new sw 25.05.2008 i will have a problem with it???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast