Thread: HELP!!! How to reset SRT4620x & SRT4620ii

Uploads

HELP!!! How to reset SRT4620x & SRT4620ii

gusto ko lang malaman kung papaano mag reset ng SR4T620II.

Ganito po kc ang nangyayari...

I was updated with new TPS.. at pagkatapos at 1 bar nalang ang lumalabas sa LCD. nasa gitna ang ilaw sa LCD..

Itong problema ay nangyayari sa na sa akin before and what i did was to upload the old firmware. and furtunately, gumagana ulit..

Receently, ang nangyayari ay nawala ng ng "handshaking" ang pc at ang receiver ko. sa madaling salita.. hdi na makikita ang receiver at palaging sinasabi ng "Be sure that your receiver is turn on" while com port still automatically seacrhing the receiver..

Alam kong reset sa memory ang kailangan para maibalik sa default setting ang unit...

Sana mabigyan nyo ako ng idea kung papaano mga reset ang unit para magkakaroon ulit ng communication between the PC and the receiver..

maraming salamat po...

Re: HELP!!! How to reset SRT4620x & SRT4620ii

Quote Originally Posted by bisoy View Post

I was updated with new TPS.. at pagkatapos at 1 bar nalang ang lumalabas sa LCD. nasa gitna ang ilaw sa LCD..

Itong problema ay nangyayari sa na sa akin before and what i did was to upload the old firmware. and furtunately, gumagana ulit..

Receently, ang nangyayari ay nawala ng ng "handshaking" ang pc at ang receiver ko. sa madaling salita.. hdi na makikita ang receiver at palaging sinasabi ng "Be sure that your receiver is turn on" while com port still automatically seacrhing the receiver..

Alam kong reset sa memory ang kailangan para maibalik sa default setting ang unit...

Sana mabigyan nyo ako ng idea kung papaano mga reset ang unit para magkakaroon ulit ng communication between the PC and the receiver..

maraming salamat po...

bisoy,

you are probably in the wrong site, if you need some help you will definitely get nothing from here due to language problem, try to explain it again using english.

Uploads

maraming salamat po...
    mabuhai Bisoy ka mus taka...
    I believed you wrote in Tagalog... sorry we don't speak your langguage, so please post in English only, Thanks.

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by urmans View Post
    mabuhai Bisoy ka mus taka...
    I believed you wrote in Tagalog... sorry we don't speak your langguage, so please post in English only, Thanks.

sorry...

I just wanted to know if someone can help me how to reset the srt4020II..

Story goes way.. my receiver not working anymore after i uploaded the latest TPS.. Its only 1 bar appearing int LCD.. It was happened already this before, what i did was to load back the old firmware and its working fined..

Lately, the problem was... theres no more communication between the PC and receiver. I tried to upload the old firmware, but the pc cannot fine anymore the receiver thrue com port.. The dowloader always searching the com port from receiver, but com port no avail.. then afte awhile.. the a messages pops up " make sure that your receiver is connected or power on".

I know that to solve this problem is just to reset the memory of the receiver... and that is my problem how to do it....

If anybody can help me... tnx a a lottt.....

Uploads

sorry...

Story goes way.. my receiver not working anymore after i uploaded the latest TPS.. Its only 1 bar appearing int LCD.. It was happened already this before, what i did was to load back the old firmware and its working fined..

Lately, the problem was... theres no more communication between the PC and receiver. I tried to upload the old firmware, but the pc cannot fine anymore the receiver thrue com port.. The dowloader always searching the com port from receiver, but com port no avail.. then afte awhile.. the a messages pops up " make sure that your receiver is connected or power on".

I know that to solve this problem is just to reset the memory of the receiver... and that is my problem how to do it....

This seem your reciever is dead.

you must be ReProgramming your reciever Flash by serviceman.

Uploads

sorry...

Try this step:
    1. Connect STB-PC Through Cable RS232
    2. put Port on COM 1
    3. Plug the STB (or Switch Off from the back of STB)
    4. Switch ON STB by remote
    5. Unplug the STB
    6. Open Loader
    7. Browse latest Patch (163p)
    8. Click Connect (on loader)
    9. Plug the STB (or switch from the back of STB)
    10. Good Luck.

Uploads

many thanks for your reply..

I already did that option when the problem occur.. As what i explained in my previous question..

theres no more handshaking between the PC and the receiver. The PC cannot detect the receiver anymore as if the receiver is not connected or turn on do it is connected thrue RS232 cable. pc com port keep on rolling from com1 to com 3, requesting the reciever for any connection thrue com port.. but no receiver found... whats messages appearing after awhileis "BE SURE THE RECEIVER IS CONNECTED OR TURN IT ON"..

That my big porblem. How to detect the receiver back thrue RS232 connection.

thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by urmans View Post
    Try this step:
    1. Connect STB-PC Through Cable RS232
    2. put Port on COM 1
    3. Plug the STB (or Switch Off from the back of STB)
    4. Switch ON STB by remote
    5. Unplug the STB
    6. Open Loader
    7. Browse latest Patch (163p)
    8. Click Connect (on loader)
    9. Plug the STB (or switch from the back of STB)
    10. Good Luck.

Uploads

put in COM 1 do not click auto detect
    first receiver is off from the back
    browse the file (163p)
    click connect (you'll see this message "BE SURE THE RECEIVER IS CONNECTED OR TURN IT ON"..) do not cancel or exit...
    swith on the receiver from the back.....

try with this Loader