I bought two cards and the first one, i programmed it with GammaLoader 1.1 and latest 10/06 files, with my simple Serial Phoenix Programmer. The second one, i made some experiments and used my Infinity USB Unlimited. Unfortunately, i didn't see the Gamma preconfigured properties in the VCP mode, and i made the card display "NO ATR" with any loader i used to check it (also Anaconda Loader and WinExplorer:( ). I then found out the Gamma mode in the VCP and did the steps above to fix it:
1. Used sataid Team loader with all the checkboxes checked, and with the os file, in the same directory as the executable.
2. After the card had been programmed Successfully with a gam file of 20071008 file, i closed ALL the application that had to do with the job (Infinity EXE, Sataid Loader) then removed the card slowly (as instructed) and even unplugged the Infinity USB Unlimited. I even made a reboot.
3. After the reboot, i started Infinity USB Unlimited in VCP Phoenix mode@6Mhz and then opened the Gammaloader 1.0. Tried to use the latest gam files but no luck --> "This is not a Gammacard - ATR is 3B9F210E47414D4D4143415244205620312E349D (which IS an ATR of an empty GammaCard).
4. Tried the Gammaloader 1.1 and still no luck (same message appeared). Forgot to mention that before the sataid step, the card showed NO ATR on both GammaLoaders.
5. Restarted the sataid Team loader (again with all the checkboxed checked) and load the latest Sexview gam file (which is smaller than the one i am interested in, in order to avoid to much programming time) and after 10 minutes, the card was ready.
6. Closed all the proggys (as in step 2) and after reboot (i also got the card out of the reader), i started the GammaLoader 1.1.
a) Opend the GammaLoader 1.1
b) Load the latest Sexview file
c) Checked 6Mhz
d) Pushed "Clear card" (no more NO ATR!!!)
e) Pushed "Program card" (no more "This is not a Gammacard...).
f) Closed all the Programs as in step 2
g) After the reboot, reloaded the GammaLoader 1.1 with the latest gam file i am interested in.
h) Checked 6Mhz, Pushed "Clear Card", Pushed "Program Card" and....
VOUALA...!!! Everything worked fine... After 10secs the card AUed... ;)
Perhaps i was lucky... but who knows... everybody can give it a try if you have a "fried" GammaCard.
I suppose it won't make a difference what Phoenix Mode programmer you will use.
Cheers m8s... ;)