Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

I bought two cards and the first one, i programmed it with GammaLoader 1.1 and latest 10/06 files, with my simple Serial Phoenix Programmer. The second one, i made some experiments and used my Infinity USB Unlimited. Unfortunately, i didn't see the Gamma preconfigured properties in the VCP mode, and i made the card display "NO ATR" with any loader i used to check it (also Anaconda Loader and WinExplorer:( ). I then found out the Gamma mode in the VCP and did the steps above to fix it:

1. Used sataid Team loader with all the checkboxes checked, and with the os file, in the same directory as the executable.
    2. After the card had been programmed Successfully with a gam file of 20071008 file, i closed ALL the application that had to do with the job (Infinity EXE, Sataid Loader) then removed the card slowly (as instructed) and even unplugged the Infinity USB Unlimited. I even made a reboot.
    3. After the reboot, i started Infinity USB Unlimited in VCP Phoenix mode@6Mhz and then opened the Gammaloader 1.0. Tried to use the latest gam files but no luck --> "This is not a Gammacard - ATR is 3B9F210E47414D4D4143415244205620312E349D (which IS an ATR of an empty GammaCard).
    4. Tried the Gammaloader 1.1 and still no luck (same message appeared). Forgot to mention that before the sataid step, the card showed NO ATR on both GammaLoaders.
    5. Restarted the sataid Team loader (again with all the checkboxed checked) and load the latest Sexview gam file (which is smaller than the one i am interested in, in order to avoid to much programming time) and after 10 minutes, the card was ready.
    6. Closed all the proggys (as in step 2) and after reboot (i also got the card out of the reader), i started the GammaLoader 1.1.
    a) Opend the GammaLoader 1.1
    b) Load the latest Sexview file
    c) Checked 6Mhz
    d) Pushed "Clear card" (no more NO ATR!!!)
    e) Pushed "Program card" (no more "This is not a Gammacard...).
    f) Closed all the Programs as in step 2
    g) After the reboot, reloaded the GammaLoader 1.1 with the latest gam file i am interested in.
    h) Checked 6Mhz, Pushed "Clear Card", Pushed "Program Card" and....

VOUALA...!!! Everything worked fine... After 10secs the card AUed... ;)

Perhaps i was lucky... but who knows... everybody can give it a try if you have a "fried" GammaCard.

I suppose it won't make a difference what Phoenix Mode programmer you will use.

Cheers m8s... ;)

Uploads

Talking Re: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

Quote Originally Posted by Roulitsas View Post
    I bought two cards and the first one, i programmed it with GammaLoader 1.1 and latest 10/06 files, with my simple Serial Phoenix Programmer. The second one, i made some experiments and used my Infinity USB Unlimited. Unfortunately, i didn't see the Gamma preconfigured properties in the VCP mode, and i made the card display "NO ATR" with any loader i used to check it (also Anaconda Loader and WinExplorer:( ). I then found out the Gamma mode in the VCP and did the steps above to fix it:

1. Used sataid Team loader with all the checkboxes checked, and with the os file, in the same directory as the executable.
    2. After the card had been programmed Successfully with a gam file of 20071008 file, i closed ALL the application that had to do with the job (Infinity EXE, Sataid Loader) then removed the card slowly (as instructed) and even unplugged the Infinity USB Unlimited. I even made a reboot.
    3. After the reboot, i started Infinity USB Unlimited in VCP Phoenix mode@6Mhz and then opened the Gammaloader 1.0. Tried to use the latest gam files but no luck --> "This is not a Gammacard - ATR is 3B9F210E47414D4D4143415244205620312E349D (which IS an ATR of an empty GammaCard).
    4. Tried the Gammaloader 1.1 and still no luck (same message appeared). Forgot to mention that before the sataid step, the card showed NO ATR on both GammaLoaders.
    5. Restarted the sataid Team loader (again with all the checkboxed checked) and load the latest Sexview gam file (which is smaller than the one i am interested in, in order to avoid to much programming time) and after 10 minutes, the card was ready.
    6. Closed all the proggys (as in step 2) and after reboot (i also got the card out of the reader), i started the GammaLoader 1.1.
    c) Checked 6Mhz
    g) After the reboot, reloaded the GammaLoader 1.1 with the latest gam file i am interested in.

Perhaps i was lucky... but who knows... everybody can give it a try if you have a "fried" GammaCard.

Cheers m8s... ;)

"removed the card slowly" , you afraid it might explode ???

Sataid loader ...reboots ... funny bloke..

1. pick any card, i used CSAT OFF SUB card
    2. start VCP mode of infinity unlimited, set it to "explode" mode (anything goes)
    3. set to any mhz whatsoever (transparent x5 for example)
    4. start Sataid loader
    5. check everything (or nothing) .
    6. load ANY .gam file (who cares)
    7. press PROGRAM , tadaaaa .... "CARD UPDATING"
    8. wait for sataid loader to finish the update
    9. stick it in receiver , "watch A LA CARTE 1-15"

:D :D

If you stick in an official D+ card, maybe you ll be seeing TAQUILLA afterwards, worth giving it a shot ! .........NOT!

Cheers
    Fx

Thumbs down Re: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

Quote Originally Posted by Cdd View Post
    "removed the card slowly" , you afraid it might explode ???

Sataid loader ...reboots ... funny bloke..

1. pick any card, i used CSAT OFF SUB card
    2. start VCP mode of infinity unlimited, set it to "explode" mode (anything goes)
    3. set to any mhz whatsoever (transparent x5 for example)
    4. start Sataid loader
    5. check everything (or nothing) .
    6. load ANY .gam file (who cares)
    7. press PROGRAM , tadaaaa .... "CARD UPDATING"
    8. wait for sataid loader to finish the update
    9. stick it in receiver , "watch A LA CARTE 1-15"

:D :D

If you stick in an official D+ card, maybe you ll be seeing TAQUILLA afterwards, worth giving it a shot ! .........NOT!

Cheers
    Fx
    So you really are a pain in the a$$... You have 30+ post and all of your post, and i really cann't find any that you really give infos to others. All you do is bla bla bla and bla bla bla and "I am the best and f**k the rest" and such sort of things... Could you please leave a single thread without showing off???

All i did is try to explain what I DID with one of MY CARD from the same store that YOU @@@h0l3 bought ripped - off. Funny thing... They might knew who the f**k you are and really gave you what you should get in the first place. A finger in your a$$.... By the way... i have reported most of your post... so now lets wait and see who is going to play with who's sister...

Uploads

Exclamation Re: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

So you really are a pain in the a$$... You have 30+ post and all of your post, and i really cann't find any that you really give infos to others. All you do is bla bla bla and bla bla bla and "I am the best and f**k the rest" and such sort of things... Could you please leave a single thread without showing off???

All i did is try to explain what I DID with one of MY CARD from the same store that YOU @@@h0l3 bought ripped - off. Funny thing... They might knew who the f**k you are and really gave you what you should get in the first place. A finger in your a$$.... By the way... i have reported most of your post... so now lets wait and see who is going to play with who's sister...
    Woow, all these harsh words... you bought a dictionnary m8 ? Anyway, read my previous posts on how to create fake cards, the info inthere is something you can learn about... hence I virginized the so called "gammacards" myself and yes they are K3 cards, 6464...but hence that s like talking to a 5 year old explaining how to fly a plain.

Just go back to your "i managed to program a card! woohoo /applause /cheer" and leave it to the oldies from the satscene, not the wannabees nowadayz... coz plenty of those around ...

Cheers
    Fx

Re: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

Quote Originally Posted by Cdd View Post
    Woow, all these harsh words... you bought a dictionnary m8 ? Anyway, read my previous posts on how to create fake cards, the info inthere is something you can learn about... hence I virginized the so called "gammacards" myself and yes they are K3 cards, 6464...but hence that s like talking to a 5 year old explaining how to fly a plain.

Just go back to your "i managed to program a card! woohoo /applause /cheer" and leave it to the oldies from the satscene, not the wannabees nowadayz... coz plenty of those around ...

Cheers
    Fx
    You could use such kind of speach from the beginning...!!! And yes i have already read your post about the "truth" with the fake gammas. I also follow the link you gave and i tried to understand what is going on with those Atmel cards. I have to admit it was too much informative (as much as i could understand from the german language).

I don't want to became "someone" at the satscense ;) I already am one and i much more prefer it to be known where i am supposed to be known... Also i never said that i have knowledge about any MOSC cards. I am indeed a newbie at this section, as i was 10 years ago, with the satscene in general.

And finally you had to understand that i didn't want to help anyone on how to program a fake gamma with 6464c cpu... All i wanted to do is to make easy to some people who "fried" their original cards, how to program them back as i did (if i really did so, with the discribed procedure!). You on the other hand, are trying to find ANY available thread that will give you the path to refer to the sat store that deceited you and complain about the fake cards. OK enough..!!! I am sure everybody got your point... But not all the world turns arround you....

P.S.: I AM using Babelfish... You should use it too!!! There is not such thing as "plain" to fly...
    P.S.2: Why are you so pissed off against the World??? Is the World pissed off against you or is it...just you...!!!

Uploads

You could use such kind of speach from the beginning...!!! And yes i have already read your post about the "truth" with the fake gammas. I also follow the link you gave and i tried to understand what is going on with those Atmel cards. I have to admit it was too much informative (as much as i could understand from the german language).

I don't want to became "someone" at the satscense ;) I already am one and i much more prefer it to be known where i am supposed to be known... Also i never said that i have knowledge about any MOSC cards. I am indeed a newbie at this section, as i was 10 years ago, with the satscene in general.

And finally you had to understand that i didn't want to help anyone on how to program a fake gamma with 6464c cpu... All i wanted to do is to make easy to some people who "fried" their original cards, how to program them back as i did (if i really did so, with the discribed procedure!). You on the other hand, are trying to find ANY available thread that will give you the path to refer to the sat store that deceited you and complain about the fake cards. OK enough..!!! I am sure everybody got your point... But not all the world turns arround you....

P.S.: I AM using Babelfish... You should use it too!!! There is not such thing as "plain" to fly...
    P.S.2: Why are you so pissed off against the World??? Is the World pissed off against you or is it...just you...!!!
    Lolz ... not pissed off m8 ... happy your card[s] is/are working.

Cheers
    Fx

my card is giving no ATR
    i need this sataid loader

thanks a lot

i need sataid

thanks a lot

Uploads

It dose not mean it will give you an ATR back
    on your card

Uploads

Exclamation Re: FIXED NO ATR!!!Maybe lucky???

c) Checked 6Mhz

Cheers m8s... ;)
    you were lucky...i tried your method but it did not worked for me. this: "3. After the reboot, i started Infinity USB Unlimited in VCP Phoenix mode@6Mhz and then opened the Gammaloader 1.0. Tried to use the latest gam files but no luck --> "This is not a Gammacard - ATR is 3B9F210E47414D4D414341524 4205620312E349D (which IS an ATR of an empty GammaCard)." never took place for me.my suggestion for the users is not to use the sataid loader for loading files to gamma cards.not even the cas3 or infinity usb.the best(after testing)is a simply and cheaper phoenix/smartmouse programer.i bought it and at least manage to save the 2 working gammas that i have.all i'm saying are after tests._

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast