Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

  1. #1

    please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    dear...

    i have sr-x 230 cu super but i can't put more than one dcw key..

    and if i put more than one dcw keys .. the first one only works and the others never work..
    and if i delete the first one the second one will work and the third never works...

    please help me with this problem

    thnx.

  2. #2

    Re: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmad View Post
    dear...

    i have sr-x 230 cu super but i can't put more than one dcw key..

    and if i put more than one dcw keys .. the first one only works and the others never work..
    and if i delete the first one the second one will work and the third never works...

    please help me with this problem

    thnx.
    Hi
    look here

    http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.a...main=SR-X250CU
    good luck

  3. #3

    Re: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    thnx..

    but i did load the last version 1.65 software and the problim is still happen.

  4. #4

    Re: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmad View Post
    thnx..

    but i did load the last version 1.65 software and the problim is still happen.
    Use the latest softcam u can use x90-x99 250 or 230 softcam

  5. #5

    Re: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    Quote Originally Posted by meiti.zozo View Post
    Use the latest softcam u can use x90-x99 250 or 230 softcam

    loader softcam please?

  6. #6
    VIP Member RAYMAN1366's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-06-2006
    Location
    @Satkk
    Posts
    494
    Uploads
    78

    Re: please help on starsat sr-x 230 cu super

    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmad View Post
    loader softcam please?
    tools
    http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=27705

Similar Threads

  1. Starsat - STARSAT SR-X5300CU Super
    By disoft in forum Slovak / Slovenčina
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-12-2015, 21:01:57
  2. Original Firmware For El 700 Fta Super & Starsat 4000 Super
    By RAYMAN1366 in forum Echolink Firmware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-06-2011, 12:32:56
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 00:08:25
  4. starsat sr-x6300d super and sr-x6300cu super
    By kaki1234 in forum Starsat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-11-2008, 18:50:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •