Thread: Idiot Needs Help

Idiot Needs Help

Hi, Im brand new to this Dreambox thingy. I have a DM7025 and was wondering if there was an idiot's guide so I can learn about how to get the most out of it? Whats the best image to use for me? My box has a DVB-C and a DVB-S tuner. Looking forward to your help.

Re: Idiot Needs Help

there is alot of guides on here or other sites
    image is u choice but i would start with gemini or nabilosat to begin with
    then u can just download wat cams u want from remote

Thank you very much for your reply. I guess by cams you mean emu's?. I have got it set up OK so far, except almost every service on 28.4E gets me a black screen? Any ideas on that one?

yep u dont have a uk card i guess? correct me if i wrong
    install cccam 209 complete as emu as u say
    if u have a card pm me with wat card u have..
    if not theres plenty of free stuff on here
    that should get u 28e

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bluenose View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply. I guess by cams you mean emu's?. I have got it set up OK so far, except almost every service on 28.4E gets me a black screen? Any ideas on that one?

In this satelite you can watch only with the original card or cardsharing you can see encrypted channels.

Uploads

Exclamation Re: Idiot Needs Help

Quote Originally Posted by bluenose View Post
    Hi, Im brand new to this Dreambox thingy. I have a DM7025 and was wondering if there was an idiot's guide so I can learn about how to get the most out of it? Whats the best image to use for me? My box has a DVB-C and a DVB-S tuner. Looking forward to your help.
    Why don't you write it how it is ? Let's start over :

"Hi, I am working for an anti-fraud cell trying to round up cable and satellite sharing providers in the UK, therefore I had a nice budget from my boss (money is no object) and I bought a 7025 (yes need 2 tuners, cable & sat). Now who is going to start giving me their cardshare both cable & sat so i can start to make reports to my boss ? (hence he ain't going to be happy otherwise!) So please send me your info's, i ll play the "dummy" who doesn t know jack-shit, and we ll talk in real life real soon! "

Yours sincerely
    Idiot needs help

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually quite a nice approach i must say, and you ll def find some desperate ninkapoops thinking they're gonna sell you some cardsharing, bingo, 1 down, 430984093 to go....

Get real...

Cheers
    Fx