Thread: Coolsat Settings

Uploads

Coolsat f/w v1.34p & Channel list (Dnet)

this archive has the Coolsat Loader v.2.1, v1.34p Firmware, and an almost exact mirror of a Dnet channel lineup for sats 110 and 119 only. the first 100 channels are local feeds (1-100), then DNet channel conventions follow. this channel list also has channels 232-238 that seem to be missing from every other file I've looked through. as close as I could get thus far to an Identical channel list. Dolby Digital is enabled on the channels that are known to have Dolby feed.
    I have included archives of both .Zip and .Rar type.
    These are the only files you'll need to get your Coolsat 4000 up and running on DNet 110 and 119 in about 5 minutes from a virgin state.
    I have edited the channel list to reflect the changes to transponders as of the 27th. as well, I ditched the double channel numbers from the channel description. I did not create this channel list, I only modified it. Thanx to bluepenguin for the great list.
    Now available in DishPro (DP) flavor.
    no firmware or loader is included in the DP pack, you need to DL both MyChannels1 and MyChannelsDP to have both F/W and channel list.

Uploads

Re: Coolsat Settings

I just recieved a coolsat and am a total newbie with sat tv. Do you have any advice for someone getting started or any good reference sources out there. I'm particularly interested in the process of resetting the keys and how this works. Does anyone know how this works as far as resetting the keys on this type of box? Any help or advice is appreciated.
    Thanks Much,
    Greg

Re: Coolsat f/w v1.34p & Channel list (Dnet)

Quote Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
    this archive has the Coolsat Loader v.2.1, v1.34p Firmware, and an almost exact mirror of a Dnet channel lineup for sats 110 and 119 only. the first 100 channels are local feeds (1-100), then DNet channel conventions follow. this channel list also has channels 232-238 that seem to be missing from every other file I've looked through. as close as I could get thus far to an Identical channel list. Dolby Digital is enabled on the channels that are known to have Dolby feed.
    I have included archives of both .Zip and .Rar type.
    These are the only files you'll need to get your Coolsat 4000 up and running on DNet 110 and 119 in about 5 minutes from a virgin state.
    I have edited the channel list to reflect the changes to transponders as of the 27th. as well, I ditched the double channel numbers from the channel description. I did not create this channel list, I only modified it. Thanx to bluepenguin for the great list.
    Now available in DishPro (DP) flavor.
    no firmware or loader is included in the DP pack, you need to DL both MyChannels1 and MyChannelsDP to have both F/W and channel list.
    downloaded and dp channel list says that file is damaged or unknown tried to repair archive would not work. may be something i'm doing wrong