Thread: What to do>

Uploads

Unhappy What to do>

I am new to the satellite tv world and would like some information.
    When I download key files, should I download files specifically for my receiver, for my card programmer, or for the wafer card I am using? I have downloaded a lot of files, but none seem to work in my receiver.

Uploads

Re: What to do>

hello m8 welcome to the sat world but main thing first what stb do you have ?

Uploads

Which is your receiver ?
    What kind of card do you used ?

Uploads

Question Re: What to do>

I have a DSN GR 7300 CI and am trying to use Goldcards with a Viaccess Red CAM and a Matrix CAM.

The receiver came with a Viaccess decoder built in but it needs keys downloaded into the receiver to work. I cannot find software needed to reload the keys nor can my satellite shop here locally. The company that sold me the receiver has previously reloaded the software for me, but I moved and cannot take it back to have him reload it. That is why I have been trying to use CAMS and cards to try and regain my access to Viaccess programming.

Up to now, I have programmed goldcards with every viaccess update available but still I get a message on my receiver with the Viaccess CAM that there is a smartcard error.

Thanks for any help you can provide me.

i have put this ere i am not sure about this box if any1 can help please input ere

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kennyboy View Post
    I have a DSN GR 7300 CI and am trying to use Goldcards with a Viaccess Red CAM and a Matrix CAM.

The receiver came with a Viaccess decoder built in but it needs keys downloaded into the receiver to work. I cannot find software needed to reload the keys nor can my satellite shop here locally. The company that sold me the receiver has previously reloaded the software for me, but I moved and cannot take it back to have him reload it. That is why I have been trying to use CAMS and cards to try and regain my access to Viaccess programming.

Up to now, I have programmed goldcards with every viaccess update available but still I get a message on my receiver with the Viaccess CAM that there is a smartcard error.

Thanks for any help you can provide me.

i have put this ere i am not sure about this box if any1 can help please input ere

my i piont this is rphillips post sent to me sorry for confusion