Thread: how do I load darkman patch into TM1000D

how do I load darkman patch into TM1000D

this is my first attempt to patch my TM000D technomate receiver. I assume I need a loader like the one from technomate to load the patch into my receiver I note some members make the patches available from their post I downloaded one of these (Darkman_Patch_TM1000D_20060309.zip) and would like to know where to get the loader for it. I assume It would be the same as updating the receiver firmware.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Question Re: how do I load darkman patch into TM1000D + GLOBO 6000CI

Quote Originally Posted by satwatch View Post
    this is my first attempt to patch my TM000D technomate receiver. I assume I need a loader like the one from technomate to load the patch into my receiver I note some members make the patches available from their post I downloaded one of these (Darkman_Patch_TM1000D_20060309.zip) and would like to know where to get the loader for it. I assume It would be the same as updating the receiver firmware.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    I found a darkman loader after posting the above I assume you load the patch just by running the loader and selecting the patch just like the official firmware loader can any one confirm this as I do not want to mess up my receiver.

also I was given a GLOBO 6000 CI after searching for this receiver I notice it is no longer produced it was originaly patched. Is it possible to update the patch
    any help would be great THANKS

Uploads

Post Re: how do I load darkman patch into TM1000D

connect pc.to rec,rs232 port to port use a null modem cable[crossover] get loader for stb.download latest patch,send to stb.then send the latest softcam.

hope this helps.

Smile Re: how do I load darkman patch into TM1000D

Quote Originally Posted by whig View Post
    connect pc.to rec,rs232 port to port use a null modem cable[crossover] get loader for stb.download latest patch,send to stb.then send the latest softcam.

hope this helps.
    Thanks whig I assume a softcam is a software based cam I am new to this and only know a little. will try this over weekend fingers crossed i dont mess it up