Lewis ready to bounce back

Briton determined to avenge Spa heartache

Lewis Hamilton is refusing to let the disappointment of Sunday's controversial Belgium Grand Prix have any effect on his preparations for the upcoming showdown in Monza.
After having victory cruelly snatched away from him at Spa-Francorchamps, the McLaren racer heads to Italy looking to reassert his dominance at the top of the Drivers' Championship.
With debate still raging after a potentially Championship-deciding decision in Belgium, many would expect Hamilton to be feeling the pressure heading into Sunday's race.

However, despite the outrage felt by his supporters, the 23-year-old insists his mood did not change much after he heard of his punishment.
"When you get out of the car the first thing you look forward to is getting back and seeing your team and celebrating with them," said Hamilton.

"There is always an amazing atmosphere, with everyone waiting for you and wearing the orangey-red (winner's) tops.
"You are back there with all your family, and it feels great, and we did have that feeling. But on Sunday I was kind of sidetracked a little because I had to go and do other things (visit the stewards).

"When I got back I sat in my room, and I knew what the situation might be and I was totally prepared mentally for it.
"I just chilled like I always do in my room. I was probably the most composed person in the paddock. When I left the circuit I felt pretty good to be honest, although there was a bit of disbelief.
"It's always a driver's dream to win in Spa, and when you win in such amazing conditions and in such an exhilarating way, I was so excited and my heart was racing for those last few laps.

"I felt really satisfied with the job I did. What happened is motor racing and it is to be expected sometimes."
Hamilton has since been overwhelmed with messages of support from not just his own army of fans, but many from overseas who follow other teams, and that has come as a considerable surprise.
"I think it's incredible just how much support I've had, and so a big thank you to everyone, added Hamilton.

"At the end of the day I'm a racer. I do the best job I can on the track, and I race my heart out.
"There's no-one that puts more heart into it than me, and I really felt in the last race that's what I did.
"I am just going to make sure I keep on doing that and showing people what I can do, and I don't think anyone can take that away from me."