Thread: sky ita

sky ita

hello are the new forum, I wonder if you can enlarge the package in full
    Grazi

Re: sky ita

NO , NDS Videoguard encryption hasnt been hacked yet ,only with CS

so the nds premier hacked screenshot is a fake ??

VIP Member
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by cocconut View Post
    so the nds premier hacked screenshot is a fake ??
    Well yes and no...

The Pic of Premiere NDS is TRUE, but with a hellova lot of strings attached!
    this "Hack" (which is not really a hack BTW), it will only ever work on Premiere, and then probably only until the whereabouts of Nov. 15, 2008, when Premiere will shut it's Nagra2 Encryption Stream off for good.

This "Hack" was by design, to originally allow owners of certain Boxes (Humax PR-1000), that used to be Nagra2/Betacrypt to use the newer NDS System. essentially those that got stung by such an "Update" where left with a message to c all Premiere to order there new NDS Card, shipped out to them. In the mean time the "Box" would be sent a DCW (Direct Control Word), that would temperaraly open most of Premiere up (for a time), sans PPV, Direct/BlueMovies.

So for the moment there's little point in getting worked up about this, Nagra2 is in this instance far suppirior to NDS, and should have about the same life expectancy.

In short forget about this "hack" and wait for the next one ~presumably the Real One~ then we can be all like WTF!! ZMOG!!11

Talking Re: sky ita

its working very well thank you .
    why to tell bulshit when you dont understand.
    if you are a moderator its ok but it does not make you
    an nds gouro
    what team are in in?
    what did you do until now ?
    its easy to critisize other people work when you did not do anything or any work.
    fish and cheaps anyone ?
    in 2009 you will get sky uk and sky italy and yes .

VIP Member
    Uploads

No I'm not a "hacker" and yes I don't know Sh!t for Sh!t.
    But, I'm still able to call 'em as I see 'em.

And none of this is going to change the fact that NDS is **NOT* hacked! ~yet~
    The only reason why Permiere is open (on NDS), for the moment is to allow those People who had received Firmware Updates to there Boxes (e.g. the Humax PR-1000), to continue to receiver the basic Premiere Package untill Primiere had a chance to start shipping out the new NDS Cards. (Which shoud have happend by now!)

Essentially the only thing that got "hacked" was the soft DCW that Premiere was / is broadcasting duing this time. Once Premiere starts is "Hard" NDS ~15.11.08 and shuts off there Nagra2 System, thereby going Nagra3 and NDS. Premiere will be completely dark.

How long?! Who knows but, I'm guessing for a very long time.

Hi,
    i think you have right about premiere and hope maybe nagra3 will be sooner hacked as nds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by share2go View Post
    its working very well thank you .
    why to tell bulshit when you dont understand.
    if you are a moderator its ok but it does not make you
    an nds gouro
    what team are in in?
    what did you do until now ?
    its easy to critisize other people work when you did not do anything or any work.
    fish and cheaps anyone ?
    in 2009 you will get sky uk and sky italy and yes .
    well 2009 started
    So now what ?
    more fish and cheaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by edgardepo View Post
    well 2009 started
    So now what ?
    more fish and cheaps ?
    maybe hese projeckt is going down!!!
    maybe he did not get mutsh money for it!
    maybe he is a developer in a big company were he get all the source code to make hese companys cam to work with a original n@#card!
    maybe he wose in a funy moode and wantet to make a joke!!!
    i know ppl who have it for free i am not one of them and all the ussers here and there are not one of them so dont bother m8s!
    have a nice ....
    regards satheo