Thread: ali c and the new card ??????????????

Question ali c and the new card ??????????????

hi to all.
    can any starsat moderator in this forum say if the softwares in this forum need to use the new abracadabra card or not ?

Re: ali c and the new card ??????????????

no, these SW published here use EMU inside the box and no need for any card.

Question Re: ali c and the new card ??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by djkenzo View Post
    no, these SW published here use EMU inside the box and no need for any card.
    Will this abracadabra effect my receiver starsat AG 5200d super? I was enjoying nilesat scrambled channels (Indian Movie channels and art etc). I tried to upload latest bin file in my receiver but its not working. I mean the upgrade process is successful but i am unable to access scrambled channels? what is the problem. Please help me out.

I was not having problem for last one month in upgrading my receiver but its different situation now. Is this problem related to abracadabra? i have no idea about abracadabra. please help

AG 5200, don't accept any card anyway, only inside EMU.
    Indian movie are not auto update for now, you have to use the active key when published. input the operational key manual, or get latest upgrade from here with latest keyset updated. ur receiver is "ALI C" if 5200 super. you can use same 4000 super files.

Uploads

Dear djkenzo

The problem is, we couldnt find any update for Ali 29C since 1st Oct, There are published some but not working with any indian or pakistani channels, i am not at all interested in ART or Showtime. i updated my reciver about 15 times in 7 days but useless, Mercy if you can help with any solution.

AG 5200, don't accept any card anyway, only inside EMU.
    Indian movie are not auto update for now, you have to use the active key when published. input the operational key manual, or get latest upgrade from here with latest keyset updated. ur receiver is "ALI C" if 5200 super. you can use same 4000 super files.
    Dear djkenzo

You mean that my existing receiver AGI5200d super is useless now? Will i not be able to watch scrambed channels of nilesat again?

I really did not understand. Will i have to change my receiver to new model with card slot or i am still able to watch nilesat channels on my existing receiver?

I know that my receiver doesnt have card slot but is there any possibility that i can access scrambled channels of nilesat like indian channels?

Please make sure that nilesat scrambled channels like showtime, indian channels and art are DOWN. Do you have any idea that when they will be back on air? and if they come back on air then will i be able to watch these channels on my existing receiver?

Please take some time to help me and answer my questions. I will be greatful to you.

Thanks

Yes, u need one with card reader and the card.

Re: ali c and the new card

Good day to all, please can some cormfirmed to me I have Starsat sr 6300cu Super AliC.But made in Chaina.Can its work with the Abracadabra card?

Uploads

Re: ali c and the new card

Dear djkenzo, excuse me what do you men with " these SW published here use EMU inside the box and no need for any card " what is the " SW " and what box you are talking about?
    thanks

Yes, u need one with card reader and the card.
    Please let me update when the new firmware will come, which really would work in my receiver Starsat AGI-5200d Super.

I will be very thankful to you