Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: abracadabra ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    16-08-2008
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    0

    abracadabra ?

    Hi

    whats abracadabra card ?

    This is a card that must used with aliB , C , Epsilon ?

    Please more information about that .

    Thanks

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    23-01-2006
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: abracadabra ?

    Abracadabra card. This card will support several different systems as:

    ART (Nilesat)
    SHT (Nilesat)
    Digialb (Eutelsat W2)
    Canal+ Skandinavia (Thor)
    TPS (Hotbird)
    ART Eropean beam. (Hotbird)
    Dorcel TV (Hotbird)
    but only in Epsilon receiver.

  3. #3

    Question Re: abracadabra ?

    Quote Originally Posted by spuk View Post
    Abracadabra card. This card will support several different systems as:

    ART (Nilesat)
    SHT (Nilesat)
    Digialb (Eutelsat W2)
    Canal+ Skandinavia (Thor)
    TPS (Hotbird)
    ART Eropean beam. (Hotbird)
    Dorcel TV (Hotbird)
    but only in Epsilon receiver.

    Will this abracadabra effect my receiver starsat AG 5200d super? I was enjoying nilesat scrambled channels (Indian Movie channels and art etc). I tried to upload latest bin file in my receiver but its not working. I mean the upgrade process is successful but i am unable to access scrambled channels? what is the problem. Please help me out.

    I was not having problem for last one month in upgrading my receiver but its different situation now. Is this problem related to abracadabra? i have no idea about abracadabra. please help

  4. #4

    Re: abracadabra ?

    5200 super don't have card slot.
    you can get new model with ALI epsilon in it, like 7100.. then u can use abracadabra or gamma or whatever card u want.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    23-07-2008
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    1

    Re: abracadabra ?

    Means there is no more free enjoying on nilesat???? :( i am suffering from the same as sahil_of_smile since a week if we get Epsilon as adviced then it could be again descramble nilesat or we have to spend something more than just the reciver cost? Also advice us the exact make and models having ALI Epsilon if it could still descramble.

    Thanks in advace.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    23-07-2008
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    1

    Re: abracadabra ?

    Please anyone let us know where we can find this card?

  7. #7

    Question Re: abracadabra ?

    Quote Originally Posted by djkenzo View Post
    5200 super don't have card slot.
    you can get new model with ALI epsilon in it, like 7100.. then u can use abracadabra or gamma or whatever card u want.
    Dear djkenzo

    You mean that my existing receiver AGI5200d super is useless now? Will i not be able to watch scrambed channels of nilesat again?

    I really did not understand. Will i have to change my receiver to new model with card slot or i am still able to watch nilesat channels on my existing receiver?

    I know that my receiver doesnt have card slot but is there any possibility that i can access scrambled channels of nilesat like indian channels?

    Please make sure that nilesat scrambled channels like showtime, indian channels and art are DOWN. Do you have any idea that when they will be back on air? and if they come back on air then will i be able to watch these channels on my existing receiver?

    Please take some time to help me and answer my questions. I will be greatful to you.

    Thanks

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    21-06-2006
    Posts
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Re: abracadabra ?

    what I heard you can find the card with your receiver provider.
    & all the firmwares we can find on the internet are facked ones because the official site is not making any more firmware since the 1st Oct for SHW or ART, but it has on for hotbird on the 11th Oct only, on the other sites you'll find many firmwares but all what they do is just rename old firmwares by a new date name, for example I found a firm a few days ago named with ART & SHW and all others but when I downloaded it I found the firm's date is june 2007.
    so please just wait till we can find the truth

  9. #9
    Moderator MOBRA31's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2005
    Location
    31
    Posts
    195
    Uploads
    35

    Re: abracadabra ?

    its ok now in fte 100 and 102
    just put a good firmware
    good tv

  10. #10

    Question Re: abracadabra ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoroM View Post
    what I heard you can find the card with your receiver provider.
    & all the firmwares we can find on the internet are facked ones because the official site is not making any more firmware since the 1st Oct for SHW or ART, but it has on for hotbird on the 11th Oct only, on the other sites you'll find many firmwares but all what they do is just rename old firmwares by a new date name, for example I found a firm a few days ago named with ART & SHW and all others but when I downloaded it I found the firm's date is june 2007.
    so please just wait till we can find the truth
    Please let me update when the new firmware will come, which really would work in my receiver Starsat AGI-5200d Super.

    I will be very thankful to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question Plz about abracadabra?
    By EVIL DEAD in forum Starsat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 15:19:17
  2. Abracadabra
    By poum in forum French / Français
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 23:43:48
  3. Abracadabra
    By MJFRANCE in forum Italian / Italiano
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-02-2009, 16:09:51
  4. Question abracadabra
    By vinisat in forum French / Français
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 23:26:07
  5. Abracadabra
    By elliderruiz in forum FTEmaximal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 19:04:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •