Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lazer Tools

  1. #1
    Banned Satty's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-04-2005
    Location
    FunFiles City
    Posts
    918
    Uploads
    111

    Thumbs up Lazer Tools

    Here you can find and place all the
    Lazer Tools.


    Have fun!
    Satty,
    FunFiles Satellite Team.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    24-02-2006
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0

    The Best manager for Lazer

    Evileyes Manager 1.4

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    14-11-2005
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    13

    new EvilEyesmanager

    new EvilEyesmanager
    v1.4.8 bugfixes for all receivers. Upgrade recommended.
    thanks to dear lprot

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    04-01-2006
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Lazer Tools

    Folks, see that new EvilEyesManager 1.4.9. has been relased:
    check link:
    h**p://www.bor.sulinet.hu/lazerstar/

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    16-04-2006
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lazer Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by floring View Post
    Folks, see that new EvilEyesManager 1.4.9. has been relased:
    check link:
    h**p://www.bor.sulinet.hu/lazerstar/
    Great! I've downloaded it and works very well. Lots of bugs taken care of.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    14-11-2005
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    13

    Re: Lazer Tools

    new EvilEyesmanager
    v1[2]4.1.15 bugfixes for all receivers neotion 1000-2000-3000 -lazer2003ci-lazer2003 fta 1-2 meg
    suport all system cod - AES fixer
    Upgrade recommended.
    thanks to dear lprot

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    29-03-2005
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    9

    Re: Lazer Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by rnaim View Post
    new EvilEyesmanager
    v1[2]4.1.15 bugfixes for all receivers neotion 1000-2000-3000 -lazer2003ci-lazer2003 fta 1-2 meg
    suport all system cod - AES fixer
    Upgrade recommended.
    thanks to dear lprot

    merci j'ais une questions es que ci testé pour les

    neotion 1000-2000-3000 -lazer2003ci-lazer2003 fta 1-2 meg

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    17-05-2009
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lazer Tools

    Friend whether you know how to get code for Lazer 2005 FTA Plus, A remote control is URC22B

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    17-05-2009
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lazer Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by admir81 View Post
    Friend whether you know how to get code for Lazer 2005 FTA Plus, A remote control is URC22B
    Friend whether you know how to get code for Lazer 2005 FTA Plus, A remote control is URC22B

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    17-05-2009
    Posts
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Lazer Tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Satty View Post
    Here you can find and place all the
    Lazer Tools.


    Have fun!
    Satty,
    FunFiles Satellite Team.
    Friend whether you know how to get code for Lazer 2005 FTA Plus, A remote control is URC22B

Similar Threads

  1. Lazer Firmware
    By Satty in forum Lazer
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-04-2011, 19:04:14
  2. Lazer SOFTCAM KEY
    By Tunimax in forum Lazer
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 22:24:43
  3. New Firmware Lazer
    By eblis749 in forum Lazer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-11-2007, 10:09:27
  4. Lazer Chat
    By arya2744 in forum Lazer
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:45:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •