Thread: premiere full new nagra 3 with star and HD, nova full,m2+card,orf card, mtv unlimited

Uploads

premiere full new nagra 3 with star and HD, nova full,m2+card,orf card, mtv unlimited

hello !
    my locals are : premiere(full) new nagra 3 card with hd and star channels, m2+card telenor full 1° with hd and digitalb 16 °,orf(cryptoworks),euro 1080(hd1,exqi),mtv unlimited card and nova greece(full) with private spice on a separate box .
    my second dreambox is always tuned on novacinema 1 channel to receive the often key updates from nova so the card is always up to date.
    i search for sky italia hd and canal + nederland full with Hd and arena full.
    Please only lokal cards !
    bye and happy sharing !!!

Uploads

Re: premiere full new nagra 3 with star and HD, nova full,m2+card,orf card, mtv unlim

Quote Originally Posted by porschi View Post
    hello !
    my locals are : premiere(full) new nagra 3 card with hd and star channels, m2+card telenor full 1° with hd and digitalb 16 °,orf(cryptoworks),euro 1080(hd1,exqi),mtv unlimited card and nova greece(full) with private spice on a separate box .
    my second dreambox is always tuned on novacinema 1 channel to receive the often key updates from nova so the card is always up to date.
    I have sky italia full+HD and serie B in newcs/cccam...
    Give me your C or N line...
    Pls only full local cards...
    All cards will be tested and peers with no local or fake card will be deleted automatically !!!

Uploads

Re: premiere full new nagra 3 with star and HD, nova full,m2+card,orf card, mtv unlim

Quote Originally Posted by porschi View Post
    hello !

I am using cccam........... I have more ... much more !!!!!!!!!!!! pls pm me

Uploads

I have local SLy It. PM me. See ya

Uploads

I have sky it local card usig g box pm me your d line

i'm using cccam and an dream 7020
    want to share pls thks

i'm using cccam and an dream 7000
    want to share pls pm me thks

Uploads

hi

i have 2 local cards aljazeera sport and canaldigital full if you wanna share add me msn sanna_snell@hotmail.com

I 'm using cccam and a dreambox 7020 canal + NL
    Want to share pls give me your C line thks

Uploads

hi i have starsatx230 usb please pm me