Thread: sky uk card

Uploads

Exclamation sky uk card

i have a problem with my sky card i use sky card on diablo cam and once a month put back on sky box i don dat for 6 month and 2 days bifor a but sky card on sky box on itv chnl and on tv skrin cam the vieining card is not authorised call the broadcaster for assistance i can bicos am in greece any hellp plyz rigard yannis

Embarrassment Re: sky uk card

live the card on the channel for a nite on the digibox be sure at you recieve the channel + live the digibox on also and the next day you will have the card update and you will not have any problem
    Regards

VIP Member
    Uploads

Talking Re: sky uk card

You are able to get Astra2 all the way down there in Greece?!?
    Gee I think I might have found your problem, that + the fact that all the "Terrestrial Channels" (e.g. The BBC's, iTV's Channel 4 and Channel 5 are moving towards the "Tighter Beam" on Astra 2D, (The UK and Northern Ireland with parts of North-Western Europe (France, Benelux and Germany -West of the Rhein)),as these "Channels" start to leave BSKYB and join the new Freesat (FTA), Platform.

Hat's off to you anyways, You must have One pretty large Dish down your way to get Astra2/€urobird...

Uploads

Re: sky uk card

thnks i try tonight and i tel u tomor thnks agan sory for my englis the dis a hev is 1.2 traix and 1.8 chnel master motor