Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pansat Chat

Thumbs up Pansat Chat

hi i want to ask if anybody knows if i can chane pansat 2500A to pansat 2700 thank you

Uploads

Re: Pansat Software & Instructions

Yup...can be done...just like going from a VW bettle to a 911 Porsche..

Uploads

Thumbs up Pansat Chat

Here you can find and place all the
    Pansat Chat and request.

Have fun!
    Satty,
    FunFiles Satellite Team.

Re: Pansat Chat

Could you please tell me the difference in programming a 2700A and a
    2700E. I have what I need for the 2700A but, don't know if I need a different file for the 2700E, thank you.

2700E bin?

Could you please tell me the difference in programming a 2700A and a
    2700E. I have what I need for the 2700A but, don't know if I need a different file for the 2700E, thank you

Question Asiasat 3S viewing but how to unlock??

Searching the depths of the Internet and still there is nothing that can help. I have a 14 foot dish and have imported a Pansat 2700A from the USA. Living in the Pacific, moreso Fiji does not give you a lot of choice of what to view!

Well, I am looking for a BIN or keys for the NDS Encryption on Asiasat 3S (C-band) beam. Since this is the most International Member site for Satellite Encryption, I thought that somebody may have an idea of what can be done!

Anyway, please be so kind and drop a line, even if you don't know! Thanks so much...

Slayer...

there is no difference in software, but you can't load a new bin after a factory bin, i found that out, keep your old one, and use the new one on top of it. the nagravision 2 menu will not show up if you go factory to new bin. tim

there is no difference in software, but you can't load a new bin after a factory bin, i found that out, keep your old one, and use the new one on top of it. the nagravision 2 menu will not show up if you go factory to new bin. tim

Smile Re: 2700E bin?

no, they are 100% identical(technically), what every you can use on 2700A, it will work on 2700E; the current and newest bin for 2700 is bin 140

Uploads

Exclamation Re: Pansat Software & Instructions

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame
    Software for Pansat recievers

The receiver is capable of implementing software taken from our website. To do so, first download the software onto your computer. The software can then be transferred to your receiver via the RS-232 port.

Never turn off the receiver during downloading. Any interruption during downloading will damage the flash ROM which will void the warranty. Please wait until the receiver boot it back by itself even though the computer message said download completed.

Enjoy,
    I have a Pansat 2500 multi sat with a software already loaded? wich one? I do'nt know (some clone) but because I do not have autoroll I would like to know if this software could works with an autoroll software, and if the software can be tranfered to the reciever with the other software in? will be the same steps as described above? also where can i find an autoroll for this that works?.
    Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast