Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dreambox 8000

  1. #1
    Junior Member qsmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-10-2008
    Location
    Heverlee
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0

    Dreambox 8000

    Dreambox 8000 ready to ship release 12122008 right nice joke cost a 989 Euro

  2. #2

    Re: Dreambox 8000

    Quote Originally Posted by qsmile View Post
    Dreambox 8000 ready to ship release 12122008 right nice joke cost a 989 Euro
    989 Euros just for the basic model... (need to add HD, DVD, second tuner..)

    They did it.... one year too late... 500 Euros too expensive...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    12-01-2007
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    32
    Uploads
    3

    Re: Dreambox 8000

    Quote Originally Posted by qsmile View Post
    Dreambox 8000 ready to ship release 12122008 right nice joke cost a 989 Euro
    Nice price !
    In Finland local dealers WWW-page price is 1039 €.
    Not funny, I think that I must wait for few months :)

  4. #4

    Cool Dreambox DM 8000 HD PVR in U.K. price 405 Lstg!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HaRaZoo View Post
    Nice price !
    In Finland local dealers WWW-page price is 1039 €.
    Not funny, I think that I must wait for few months :)
    Look this - 50% of German price - http://www.dreamboxshop.org/dreambox...eiver-p-6.html - 48 pcs in Stock...

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    29-09-2008
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: Dreambox DM 8000 HD PVR in U.K. price 405 Lstg!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johann802 View Post
    Look this - 50% of German price - http://www.dreamboxshop.org/dreambox...eiver-p-6.html - 48 pcs in Stock...
    Kaspersky did not like this link.
    Phishing attack.

Similar Threads

  1. Dreambox 8000
    By pvalentin in forum Romanian / Română
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-10-2009, 15:44:04
  2. help dreambox 8000
    By papa222 in forum Dreambox
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-06-2009, 23:51:27
  3. Dreambox 8000
    By rspower in forum Greek / Ελληνικά
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-04-2009, 12:02:36
  4. Dreambox 8000 available now !!
    By Cdd in forum Dreambox
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 22:10:28
  5. Dreambox DM 8000
    By passete in forum Dreambox
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-05-2007, 01:05:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •