Thread: Dreamer 900 receiver

Dreamer 900 receiver

Hi, Moderator,

Recently I bought a dreamer 900 and was tested fine ART and showtime, but on reaching home it could only open FTA channels. Can any body help with the simple explanation to this?

Re: Dreamer 900 receiver

Hi, I recently bought Dreamer 900 receiver and looking for the user manual. Can anybody help me please?

Angry Antm

America's Next Top Model (often shortened to Top Model or abbreviated as ANTM) is a reality television show in which a number of women compete for the title of America's Next Top Model and a chance to start their career in the modeling industry. [br]America's Next Top Model was created and is hosted by veteran television personality, former supermodel and current talk-show host, Tyra Banks, who also serves as the head judge and executive producer of the show. The first "cycle" premiered in May 2003 and was one of UPN's highest rated shows. The show's seventh cycle was the first of the shows among regular programming on UPN's successor network, The CW, and thus far is the network's highest rated series.[dead link] The show will continue until at least the 2009-10 season.[3] The opening theme is performed by Tyra Banks and is produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. Banks co-produces the show with Ken Mok and Anthony Dominici. For the 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 television seasons, ANTM was the #1 show in average viewers on The CW

Where can i buy this dreamer 900.....?? any phone # or email or website i can contact to buy it..please let me know

h heard about that apparatus just this night through browsing my last emails. i was informed that it has its somewhat official site under this link :
    If you take the opportunity to access it, please let me know if Dreamer 900 has something with a Dreambox set.

have a nice time, dear mate.