Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid Servers??

Uploads

Paid Servers??

Afternoon all,
    New to cardsharing so just trying to find my feet. Obviously C/S is going to be the way forward wth the satellite environment as it is today. What I want to know is what are peoples feelings on paid servers? I know some forums are happy with their existence whilst others see them as satans spawn. Is it worth getting a legit subscription to enable free sharing, or not bother and pay for a commercial share? An what about their effect on the whole C/S community, are they putting us in the firing line unnecessariily?
    Just something to mull over.
    Bobbers.

Re: Paid Servers??

M8 think they are illegal...most other sites recommend don't do it (Rip Off)...few sites even go as far as mention the word 'Jail'...so with care

Uploads

Question Re: Paid Servers??

Cheers for that, but would it be the actual card sharing that is illegal, or the paying for the card sharing??

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bobbers View Post
    Cheers for that, but would it be the actual card sharing that is illegal, or the paying for the card sharing??
    Basicly it's illegal to share material that is protected by interlectual property rights and copyrightlaws. Laws vary from country to country but basicly the same rules apply for keys. The only ones who have to watch our are the people actually making it possible these paytv channels can be watched for free..

Question Re: Paid Servers??

Hello M8 Paid server in my opinion are illegal as they profit form your paid subscription cards

Free social cardsharing in my opinion is a grey area.
    imagine
    If you wanted your own subscription pacakge in different rooms in your house, Some providers charge for each additional room and setup, or you can card share within your local network.
    or
    If i wanted my m8s to watch my TV at my house without any charge then there is no problem. if my m8s cant get there and i share with them so they can watch it at there house without charge then is it a problem or is it illegal ???.

i Dont Know

Your service provider may argue that it not in accordance with your service agreement but you havent profited from it.

Uploads

How seriously do our friendly service providerstake card sharing? Can I expect a knock on the door if I join a server?

Iam only aware of one instance I posted on another forum and had a reply from another member claiming that he works for BFBS. His reply indicated that a BFBS card (British Forces Broadcasting Services) was being shared and he traveled to cypus to conficate the card. Form what was indicated No action was taken against the sharers however the squady was put on a charge and his TV privys removed. He also indicated that the providers do monitor card sharing forums

Uploads

Well that's certainly the forst story I've heard of anyone getting in trouble for card sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbers View Post
    Well that's certainly the forst story I've heard of anyone getting in trouble for card sharing.
    ...M8 don't get rapped up in the legal stuff...simple if yer not making profit from it then tis for 'educational purposes only' ...enjoy yer TV Avoid (Rip Off Pay For Servers!)

Uploads

do not go to this pay server cardsharing.bz it is run by one person he delets all bad feedbacks so you see only good ones and thats the trap you pay for a long period but they shut you only one month later . i did and lost money . thats why im trying to share with my local card .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast