Thread: Cannot unencrypt anything

Cannot unencrypt anything

I am trying to see if those codes work, in the past they did, I could see Blue Movie and Blue Movie E for about half year with Stealth 138.

From November (if I remember well) it stopped working, and also other like M*V Pulse and Idol... and others.

I took my Diablo 2.2 and my CAS 3 from duolab and tried to reprogram it to the latest Stealth 2.54.

But it doesn't work, I cannot see them, and I cannot see Fr*e-X TV 1 and 2, S*X TV, Pre*iere, C plus... nothing.

Then I tried the Underworld from the 9th of January... and nothing :((((

I was trying till 3 in the night. Please help.

In the configuration I tried many configurations, CW and Auto PMT on and OFF, but nothing....

Any Idea on how I can try them, knowing that I am reaching Hotbird 13 and Astra 19.2?

Uploads

Re: Cannot unencrypt anything

Hello,
    Try with Underworld last firmware (153). Personnaly I have UW 151 with Underworld DATA bin (06.01.2009) and it works for freex, PMT on CW off. You must wait several seconds on freex and it works!

DATA BIN:
    http://www.satsupreme.com/attachment...4&d=1231235233

I finally managed to make it work, I found out that it's very important to format the card before adding the .dub files.

FYI I wrote Underworld153.dup only.

Anyway, please tell me:

What are the real differences that affect us between the HW version 2.2 and 2.3? In the web there are different theories...

What is the N2 AU? And how it should be?

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by utnalove View Post
    I finally managed to make it work, I found out that it's very important to format the card before adding the .dub files.

FYI I wrote Underworld153.dup only.

Anyway, please tell me:

What are the real differences that affect us between the HW version 2.2 and 2.3? In the web there are different theories...

What is the N2 AU? And how it should be?
    The differences between 2.2 & 2.3 is that 2.2 will not work on Con@x & IrdŁto 2.
    N2 AU should be set to off at the moment otherwise D!gi TV on 1w will overwrite a good key with a bad one. Pete.