True Movies / True Movies 2 12-01-09

Eurobird 1 - 28.2E

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52320 VPID2308 APID2309 Eng

############################

True Movies

08:40
Anatomy Of An Illness
Edward Asner and Eli Wallach star in this inspiring medical drama about Norman Cousins the noted journalist who cured himself through positive thinking when he was struck down by a disease.

10:40
Cast The First Stone
When a young, unmarried teacher reveals she is pregnant, her seniors assume that it is as the result of an affair and so attempt to dismiss her. Jill Eikenberry stars.

12:35
Heartsounds
When a doctor has to rely on the health system he has worked in for years for his own needs he feels let down. As his wife battles for compassion, their lives begin to crumble. Stars Mary Tyler Moore.

14:30
The Linda McCartney Story
This biopic includes Linda's early life as a magazine photographer, her meeting and 30-year marriage to Beatle Paul McCartney and her courageous struggle with breast cancer. Stars Elizabeth Mitchell.

16:30
there are comments on this film
For The Love Of A Child
This award-winning drama tells the story of two exceptional women whose lives were transformed by their world-wide work with abused, neglected and abandoned children. With Peri Gilpen (Frasier)

18:30
Victim for Victims
Actress Theresa Saldana (Raging Bull) plays herself in this Emmy-nominated account of an attack which left her with life-threatening injuries, leading her to establish Victims For Victims.

20:30
Heartsounds
When a doctor has to rely on the health system he has worked in for years for his own needs he feels let down. As his wife battles for compassion, their lives begin to crumble. Stars Mary Tyler Moore.

22:30
there is a trailer availablethere are comments on this film
In Broad Daylight
Brian Dennehy, Marcia Gay Harden and Chris Cooper star in this chilling drama, in which the inhabitants of a small town take up arms against the bully who has been terrorising them for years.

00:30
Love and Betrayal
Colourful depiction of the life of Mia Farrow (Patsy Kensit) and her spectacularly bitter feud with former lover Woody Allen. Part 1 of 2

02:30
Going Underground
Based on a true story. To save herself and her children from her husband's violence, a frightened woman orchestrates a daring escape. With Joanna Kerns (Growing Pains) and Tim Matheson (The West Wing)

04:05
Master Spy
Norman Mailer provides the script for this vivid portrait of one of America's unlikeliest spies, who sold secrets to the KGB for over 20 years. With William Hurt and Mary-Louise Parker. Part 1 of 2

06:30
I Want To Live!
'I Want To Live' is the story of a woman who fights to escape the gas chamber, because of her participation in a hold-up, in which a person was killed. Starring Lindsay Wagner and Pamela Reed.

08:30
Gift Of Love
Hollywood favourite Debbie Reynolds joins Ed Marinaro and Eldon Henson in this inspiring story of Daniel Huffman, the sports star who sacrificed his career to make a profound 'gift of love'.

11642V SYM:27500 FEC 2/3

SID52325 VPID2312 APID2313 Eng

#########################

True Movies 2

08:00
Take Me Home: John Denver Story
Based on the career of popular country music artist John Denver, Take Me Home explores his personal memoirs, chart hits and the ups and downs of his personal life. Chad Lowe, Kirstin Davis stars.

10:00
Message To My Daughter
In this moving drama, a dying mother bequeaths a set of personally revealing videotapes to her confused teenage daughter. Starring Bonnie Bedelia, Kitty Winn and Martin Sheen.

12:00
Stranger Who Looks Like Me
With the help of a tracing agency, two adult adoptees seek a reunion with the 'strangers' who are their birth parents, but neither knows if this emotional odyssey will end in joy or heartbreak.

14:00
Son-Rise, A Miracle Of Love
Superlative performances grace the award-winning drama 'Son-Rise' about parents who defy medical opinion to penetrate the closed world of their severely autistic son.

16:00
Friends At Last
A woman feels trapped in her marriage and seeks divorce. Only years later does she appreciate her husband for who he really is. Stars Kathleen Turner and Colm Feore.

18:00
Heartsounds

20:00
The Jacksons: An American Dream
An average family; until the discovery of the kid's musical talent. Though known now as the famous Jackson 5, their story was not all success and happiness. Angela Bassett Terrence Howard. Part 1 of 2

22:00
The Jacksons: An American Dream
An average family; until the discovery of the kid's musical talent. Though known now as the famous Jackson 5, their story was not all success and happiness. Angela Bassett Terrence Howard. Part 2 of 2

00:00
Jilly Cooper's Riders
Michael Praed and Stephanie Beacham star in this glossy adaptation of Jilly Cooper's tale of sex and saddles set in the glamorous world of show jumping.

02:00
Unnatural Causes
This Emmy-winning and Golden Globe-nominated drama explores the horror that was Agent Orange, the supposedly harmless chemical used by the US forces during the Vietnam War. Starring John Ritter.

04:00
Golden Will
Based on the true story of Silken Laumann, whose dreams of winning gold at the 1992 Olympics were shattered after an accident during a training session. With Nancy Anne Sakovich (Relic Hunter)

06:00
I'll Be Home For Christmas
The Bundy family try to have a good family Christmas, despite World War 2. Starring Courtney Cox (Friends) and Peter Gallagher (The O.C.).

08:00
there is a trailer available
Hey I'm Alive
In 1963, a pilot and his passenger survived a plane crash. They were stranded in the wilderness, and eventually found through a rescue mission that made headlines. With Edward Asner (Lou Grant)

ELVIS