Thread: VPlug help needed

VPlug help needed

Hello there, I just got myself an USB DVB-S and trying to setup Provdvb + VPlug. Apparently VPlug is installed correctly and the icon is shown and I see some raw info, but nothing more than a blank screen.

I am doing:

- Target is at 13E (Hotbird)
    - Copying v_sids.db , v_keys.db into progdvb folder
    - Selecting an encrypted channel (which is supposed to be decrypted by the keys) and waiting.

am I missing something ?

Best Regards.

Re: VPlug help needed

This is the exact same situation I am in.

I have a dish pointed at 13E, 19.2E and 25.5E (2 dishes and a 'little wizard' holding an extra LNB) and have been happily watching my sky subscription on my PC via my cheap and cheerful VideoMate 350 DVB-S card.
    Recently I was interested in trying out my old LNBs pointed at 13E and 19.2E and lo and behold there's a multitude of digital channels there. This is when I heard about CAMs and that vplug could pretend to be a CAM so i downloaded it.

I have tried all the latest keys i can find, swapping out v_keys and importing softcam keys mostly for 13E - nothing. Even when a channel has no error in the Vplug monitor I still see a blank screen with no sound.

Can someone point me to a good tutorial or beginners text or something? I'm obviously missing something but i cant work out what.