What have I do next
J have Diablo Cam 2.3 Light and Cas Interface 3 Plus.J have also download the Cas Interface Studio 8.6c and installed it.Then I connected the Cas Interface 3 Plus to my PC and all is ok.I also download newest undewold to my PC.My sat.receiver is Clark Tech 2100 Plus and What have I do next and can I use my receiver to watch Canal Digital Nordic channels.Thanks.
Re: What have I do next
You need to:
01) Trun your PC on
02) Log into Windows (XP or Vista 32-bit only?!)
03) Attach your CAS3+ up to your PC (via USB)
04) Start CAS Studio 8.xX
05) Choose the CAM Menu
06) Choose the Diablo CAM
07) Choose the Diablo CAM (and not the 2.2 > 2.3), as you stated that you already have a Rev 2.3
08) Point to the Update Path
09) Insert your Diablo CAM (Wireless, Lite, Wi-Fi and or Wi-Fi Lite), into your CAS3+
10) Once the CAM finishes it's boot cycle, you can then start the update
11) Remove the CAM once the Update has finished, and exit the CAS3+ Program.