Imagine to launch Knights and Angels from Feb 28 NDTV Imagine, the Hindi GEC from the NDTV Group, has extended its partnership with Red Chillies and will launch a new reality dance show, called Knights and Angels, from February 28, airing every Saturday for 6 six weeks at 10.00 pm.

Auditions for the cheerleaders were conducted across the country, but eventually only six would be selected for the cheerleading squad. The finalists will be mentored by choreographer Shiamak Davar. The first episode will be co-judged by actress Anushka Sharma and the extravaganza will be hosted by actor Purab Kohli.

Shailja Kejriwal, EVP, content, NDTV Imagine, said, "Take King Khan's Knight, add supremely talented dancers and pretty faces… mix in some great music and dance moves… add a generous dose of our iconic judge and his beautiful co-judges, and top it off with our exuberant host and what you get is six weekends of pure entertainment. The fun has just begun."

Says Shah Rukh Khan, "We are very excited about the whole challenge of finding the best cheerleading squad for our knights. The competition is tough and the boys will need all the support they can get on-field. All the girls have the right attitude, energy and enthusiasm."

Former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly said, "I have never been a judge before. It is equally exciting and nerve-wracking for me, and I'm really looking forward to a whole new experience."