Thread: BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

Uploads

Thumbs down BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

SINCE THE FUCK TARDS AT h**p://www.cccamforum.com ARE TOO RETARDED TO RUN A DECENT FORUM I LL UPLOAD THIS FILE ON ALL UPLOADS AROUND AND POST ON DECENT FORUMS AROUND !!

IF YOU TRY TO POST THE MESSAGE BELOW ON MORON FORUM CCCAM (h**p://www.cccamforum.com) , YOU GET

"In an effort to stamp out forum SPAM only members with 5 posts or more can post website links or email addresses."

please tell me where the fuck the EMAIL ADDRESS or WEBSITE LINK IS !!?? , that forum is as BUGGED as CCcam itself ! /R O F L

---------------------------------------------------

Original post :

---------------------------------------------------

It's very annoying this dyndns security bug is still among us.

Fact

F: blabla blabla { } { } { } onlyclient1.dyndns.org

onlyclient1.dyndns.org is supposed to be the ONLY one receiving....BUT, you DELETE onlyclient1.dyndns.org at dyndns.com and tadaaa...the entire planet can login as blabla blabla, wetter

you have set dyndns or not .... I call this a BIG SECURITY LEAK.

Actually to make it fairly easy, just add an option to check wetter the server wants this option set or not like

USE_DYNDNS_SECURITY : YES/NO

YES -> only that dyndns behind F line will be connecting, if dyndns does not exist (get's deleted) then check for "nslookup dyndns, IP : xxx xxx xxx , result ok, IP: non-existing domain ,

client = banned.

NO : discard dyndns info behind F lines.

Would really love that to be fixed anytime soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploads

Re: BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

Please confirm somebody. Is this really truth..???

Uploads

no it not the way he says
    1.yes if you put dyndns adress after fline u will make sure that only he will connect but
    if hole planet can connect its bulshit
    first they would need to know your line second even if someone knows your line and connect to you u will know about it right away ccccam php checking ecm time and bla bla
    so dont worry just need to keep on eye on serwer that s all
    regards

Uploads

Thumbs down Re: BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

Quote Originally Posted by irol View Post
    no it not the way he says
    1.yes if you put dyndns adress after fline u will make sure that only he will connect but
    if hole planet can connect its bulshit
    first they would need to know your line second even if someone knows your line and connect to you u will know about it right away ccccam php checking ecm time and bla bla
    so dont worry just need to keep on eye on serwer that s all
    regards
    You are defenitly a NOOB/NERD ...

please make me an F line on your server with

F: whole planet { } { } { } freetoall.dyndns.org

and I will have the ENTIRE F-CKING PLANET connect to your server once i DELETE freetoall.dyndns.org

You ninkapoop !

- if you don't know what you re talking about, don't say anything, you look smarter ! -

Uploads

u are more stupid then i thought
    im just saying that with someone like u for examle who given lines for too many people its ovies to be .......
    tell me what is secure for 100% ??
    fucking nothing
    if u dont have idea dont even started with sharing mate
    regards

Uploads

Exclamation Re: BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

[QUOTE=irol;346088]u are more stupid then i thought
    im just saying that with someone like u for examle who given lines for too many people its ovies to be .......
    tell me what is secure for 100% ??

You noob, go play with your dominos, gbox -> 1 dyndns, 1 ip, ip or dynddns gone, nobody else gonna connect you stupid moron ....

fucking nothing
    if u dont have idea dont even started with sharing mate
    regards[QUOTE]

10+ years of sharing here you moron, and again, I only have 1 line for you, hope this time you ll UNDERSTAND it ..../sigh

- if you don't know what you re talking about, don't say anything, you look smarter ! -

I'll repeat for your brainless head.

Please close topic before I get another BRAINLESS response.

Uploads

wow oh my god 10 years of sharing and this what your knowladge is
    pleaseeee mate keep it to your self
    i dont want to say anythoing bad about you you have your opinion and thets it
    i just thing that u can secure ccam enough to share very well
    on the other hand if your issue is that this is fucking problem . hack in to system like windows or other is posible very easy too so i dont understand your point thats all mate
    regards

Uploads

Exclamation Re: BIG F-cking Security BuG in all Versions

Actually you must be 10 indeed .... but you said it yourself "you don't understand the problem" .. you probably one of those 9 million kids who think they have a CCcam server running ..... on their dreambox ..... rock solid ... uche uche and know jack shit about it ....

The point is, I am gonna try to talk really really slow, maybe this time you ll grasp it, that CCcam security bug is well know at the source, and in next version it will hopefully be fixed, but right now, if I create

tvforfun.dyndns.tv , and you put that as a security measure so only tvforfun.dyndns.tv can login ... all goes well untill I login to dyndns and DELETE/REMOVE/NUKE that dyndns adres, so tvforfun.dyndns.tv no longer exists... now I can give my login to any1 and any1 can login to that account, no matter if your line says F: blabla blalba { } { } { } tvforfun.dyndns.tv since the dyndns doesn t exist anymore, CCcam will allow ANY IP to login as blabla blabla

Hope this time you ll understand it, and this time you stop yapping just to yap. It ain't usefull , it s childish and it's especially boring.

Cheers
    Fx

Uploads

Please guys easy!!!!

We are here to share informations and knowledge not to shout at each other. Keep cool please.

the best way to solve this discution will be to test what Cdd say. i cannot test, Irol why don't you try and post the result?

Anyway, the best solution is to keep an eye on your ccam info and check if the Ip adress connected is the same as one of your peer to whom you gave a cline, if not then you can contact him to check if his c line is not stolen, then you give him a new login and pass
    exemple:

-friend1 is asking Ecm from you and his ip is 88.88.77.77
    -you ask from friend1 Ecm and see that you are connected to his server with ip 12.145.78.45
    the 2 Ip's are different so: maybe your peers has 2 different internet connection or c line is stolen and used by some one else
    if you just contact friend1 the you'll be sure and then just give him a new C line.

Of course the disadvantage is that you have to make time to control your server and if what Cdd said is correct then CCcam users have to wait for a solution or disable the dyndns security

thanx guys