[5] N2 AU [off]
    [6] Emu priority [1:cards-2:emu]
    [7] fixed cw [off]
    [8] Smartcard mess [show never]
    [9] adminstrator menu [ do not change anything in this ]

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: c4hd on diablo

Rnning VDR w/SC it's has been a long time since I've used my Diablo rev.2.2 CAM.
    But, for some reasion I beleve that the Diablo is incabable of NDS.
    I do know that the Dragon/T-Rex would be able to read a NDS Card, but I've haven't come across anything to intmate that it [Yellow Sky House] would work under the Diablo.

Uploads

thank you both for your help, but no go on diablo. looks like i will have to wait untill it goes fta

VIP Member
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by goonner View Post
    thank you both for your help, but no go on diablo. looks like i will have to wait untill it goes fta
    Like I said I'm not that sure about the Diabo CAM, if it supports NDS then it should work. But, my old CI Receiver is pretty much dead, and my VDR is setup to use a SoftCam w/Smartmouse for use w/my Cable Provider Smartcard. But, in the cas of the Dragon/T-Rex I do recall that you had to store your BoxID (or S/N) on the CAM to use the Card.

So you might want to run though those options again to see if theres someplacd to input such a NDS "BoxKey", cause w/o that Key the Card will not talk to the CAM.

Then again if it's just the HD stuff your having problems with then perhaps this ain't the problem.
    Just out of intrest though, can you clear other non HD or Freesat Packages, say like Dave or Sky3??

Uploads

hi m8
    have tried fiver five us as well as c4hd but can not get any of them to work
    ie all ftv channels, so it looks like nds will not work on diablo 2.3, but thanks for trying to help. just means have to leave s*y box's on for shmbo lol

Uploads

maybe u should try latest uw1.65:
    Version: UnderWorld 1.65
    ReLeasE Date: 18/3/2009 (secondupdate)

Working on:
    • Diablo CAM Light 2.2 /2.3
    • Diablo CAM Wireless 2.2 /2.3
    • Diablo CAM Wi-Fi 2.3 ^
    Fixed nds card problem
    but as far as i know, no hd channels...

Uploads

hi mr floppy have updated cam to 165 + latest key bin/data bin, left on all night on fiver, still coming up as scrambled. but thanks for your input

VIP Member
    Uploads

Perhaps I didn't stress it enough, so I'll try it again.
    Now at the risk of banging on about a CAM that you might not have (e.g. Dragon/T-Rex CAM), but in order to actually use a NDS Smartcard you have to pair that Card with that CAM though the NDS Boxkey. Which you should be able to find on the bottom of your Skybox (or perhaps behind?!). The T-Rex CAM has this option, I can not say the same thing about the Diablo though, perhaps someone eles can help you there.

I love Freesat as much as the next guy but, I have no practical experience w/Sky / Skyboxes, much less the Yellow Sky House Card, and it has been way to long since I've used a Diabo CAM. On top of this I have no way to check it, as I gave my last working CI STB away. the other One here is dead, and my (Linux) VDR uses a SoftCam so no point in useing a Diablo nor a T-Rex for that matter.

But IIRC I think you may have the option to manually add this Boxkey (or was that for Nagra 1?!?!) to your CAM Module. And untill you actually do THIS! You can not ever get any light! AFAIK the Card must be paird to the Boxkey in order to work. I know that the Dragon/T-Rex can do this, I suspect that the Diablo should be able to do so as well.

So my advice to you would be to thumb though the Menu of the Menus on the Diablo CAM and try to find something related to the BoxKey.

**Edit I just had a brainfart, I rememberd that I had a CAS3+ so I just tryed to access my Diablo rev.2.2 though it.
    Sadly I was unable to find anything for NDS, it would seem that the the Diablo ~Rev-2.2~ doesn't support NDS, that doesn't mean that Rev-2.3 couldn't do this, I just can't "test it" as I don't have acces to it and, have no current need to do so.

So the best advice would be to get a Dragon/T-Rex CAM, add the NDS Boxkey and use that.

In any case you'll still need to keep that Skybox to update your Card ca. every other week. If wish to keep your tokens / keys up to date...

Uploads

had to splash the cash now waiting deliver of dragon cam
    thanks for help ichijoe