Thread: NASN (North American Sports Network)

NASN (North American Sports Network)

Hi everybody!

Can anyone please tell me how I can watch NASN? I have Astra-Hotbird and I used to watch it until the beginning of last November until it stopped.

How can I turn it back on? I am a big fan of American sports and I was addicted to that channel. Is there ANY way I can watch it again?
    Please help!

Thank you very much.

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: NASN (North American Sports Network)

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    Hi everybody!

Can anyone please tell me how I can watch NASN? I have Astra-Hotbird and I used to watch it until the beginning of last November until it stopped.

How can I turn it back on? I am a big fan of American sports and I was addicted to that channel. Is there ANY way I can watch it again?
    Please help!

Thank you very much.
    First off you might have a problem finding NASN as it no longer exists.
    Ever since Last Febuary they changed there Name to ESPN America, just thought I'd pass that on.

Now what I did't know was that ESPN America was even on Hotbird, (Provider "N" 11258 V 27500 2/3 - DVB-S2 CAS Conax), Seems to me that if this could be opend it would be the Diablo CAM to do it.

ESPN on Astra 1 (Provider "Arenasat/Premiere Star" 12662 H 22000 5/6 - DVB-S CAS multcrypt primaraly Cryptoworks, NDS and Nagra3)
    I think this is the One you were refering to, when it was opend I think it was uesing a DCW (Direct Contorl Word), unfortuantly there's not much left to say about this.

But, if your able to view DVB-S2 Broadcasts, have you ever given thought to Astra 3 23.5°e Kabel Deutschland is still open.
    (Provider "Kabel Deutschland" 12605 H 28500 9/10 - DVB-S2 CAS Nagra2)

Thanks for the information.
    The news is not so good though. I don't have diablo cam. I have a Humax 5400 IRCI and I patch it with the +cam module. And that doesn't work. I don't know what to do.

Uploads

only ways for espn america without a legal subscription card is with a patchable hd-receiver on 23,5°east or with diablo cam on 0,8°west.