Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gamma help

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    04-02-2009
    Posts
    587
    Uploads
    3

    Gamma help

    I have a gamma card with ATR:
    3B 9F 21 0E 49 52 44 45 54 4F 20 41 43 53 20 56 35 2E 30 9D
    in my receiver get this:IRDETO2 ACS V5.0 NATIONALITY:MCR
    How can i load files to play n..va?in greece

  2. #2

    Re: Gamma help

    Quote Originally Posted by stergiost3 View Post
    I have a gamma card with ATR:
    3B 9F 21 0E 49 52 44 45 54 4F 20 41 43 53 20 56 35 2E 30 9D
    in my receiver get this:IRDETO2 ACS V5.0 NATIONALITY:MCR
    How can i load files to play n..va?in greece
    load the file 22/12/2008 go to nova cinema gr1 and leave it there 8 hour after 8 hour close the reciever take off the card open the reciever take inside the card again and do slow zaping and now you have both cyprus and gr

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    04-02-2009
    Posts
    587
    Uploads
    3

    Re: Gamma help

    the problem is tha i can not load files with gammaloader i get the message that the card is not a gammacard .what i do?

  4. #4

    Re: Gamma help

    Quote Originally Posted by stergiost3 View Post
    the problem is tha i can not load files with gammaloader i get the message that the card is not a gammacard .what i do?
    try with emk1 but you must have net framework to your pc if you are not have net framework it doesnt work gamaloader or emk take latest update from your windows did you try to gamma loader to check 6 mhz box?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    04-02-2009
    Posts
    587
    Uploads
    3

    Re: Gamma help

    yes i try in 6mhz but the same. say tha is not a gamma card.cah i change irdeto2 acs v5 to do it irdeto2 acs v4.1?

  6. #6

    Re: Gamma help

    Quote Originally Posted by stergiost3 View Post
    yes i try in 6mhz but the same. say tha is not a gamma card.cah i change irdeto2 acs v5 to do it irdeto2 acs v4.1?
    where are you from / are you greek?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    04-02-2009
    Posts
    587
    Uploads
    3

    Re: Gamma help

    yes.......

  8. #8

    Re: Gamma help

    Quote Originally Posted by stergiost3 View Post
    yes.......
    pes to re megale kai me vazis na milao agglika efeddrines@hotmail.com kane me add na ta poume

Similar Threads

  1. Gamma Plus oder Normal Gamma
    By BadVirus in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 23:54:55
  2. Any one Confirm Gamma or Gamma plus
    By Supermaster in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 19:58:40
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2009, 19:22:34
  4. Question Multichoice on Gamma (not Gamma +)
    By lustybrando in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-06-2009, 22:25:38
  5. can i create a gamma file from gamma
    By justmylcuk in forum Gamma Card
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-01-2009, 02:23:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •