Thread: metabox 3 clone signale problem?

metabox 3 clone signale problem?

I have a problem with metabox 3,which is clone,It has metadream software but It has a problem with signal,First signal is lower only 40%,second is good 90%,It doesn t work good with picture,sometimes pic. sttoped. I need a help from Lunati or anyone.

Uploads

Re: metabox 3 clone signale problem?

Quote Originally Posted by albi_2006 View Post
    I have a problem with metabox 3,which is clone,It has metadream software but It has a problem with signal,First signal is lower only 40%,second is good 90%,It doesn t work good with picture,sometimes pic. sttoped. I need a help from Lunati or anyone.
    i mean it was yours Metabox 111 is that realy than put the original software Dreamsoft 1.30 this take a any time tu upload than reset all the wrong file after than install Dreamsoft 1.4.4.8 with all new latest keys and install all the new channel,s from begin
    if are the same problem you must open your receiver in that are 2 component,s in near from ir LNB cable this need to catch
    better becouse for the long work cut up this thinks

I tryed 4 years ago like you said,but my metabox has 1.9.2.7 software,If i load this sw.1.4.4.8 it will blocked, and it will need for J tag,It happened once,I don t try this,My reciever is clone and need metdream soft not dreamsoft,but problem is only with signal,it worked good 4 years years with metadream softs I mean 19.2.7 and 1.9.2.3,but now i have a problem with signal,any idea to choose this problem???

VIP Member
    Uploads

it's seem be not a firmware problem, first check you LNB, second you cable and the plug behind the receiver, yes it look simple or stupid but better to begin from there, if you have a doubt try your receiver on another dish/LNB, and if there is the same problem then the best advise that i can give is the took your receiver to a qualified technician !
    and please don't spam the board with the same post again and again...