Thread: AsiaSat2

Banned
    Uploads

Question AsiaSat2

Request from "Ace4ever".

AsiaSat2
    Hi beer
    I hope you can help me I am having a problem with my dish or I think it is the LNBF on my CBand just out of the blue some of my channels stop wokring then I was told that it is from the LNB so I changed it, then I lost the channels that I was watching.
    so I don't know what to do next why is when I put the old LNBF that I was using for the passt 2years I get some channels then when I change it I get the othere channels and I lose the one I get on the old LNB.
    sorry and thank you

Banned
    Uploads

Cool Re: AsiaSat2

Hi "Ace4ever",
    I've placed your question in the forum as I believe that you will get better advice from a wider group than if I were to answer it alone.

My suggestion would be that you are having problems with your H/V (13/18Volt) switching voltage to the LNB. This can be checked either with a voltage test at the LNB or by checking if you only get H or V channels with each LNB. The other possibility is that you may not have the correct Skew(rotation of LNB in the bracket).

I trust that this is of help, if not, reply here and others may have better advice to offer.

Kindest Regards, Bill and the FunFiles Team.