Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NDS3 boxkey

Uploads

Cool NDS3 boxkey

hi there, do you know some software that I can use to read a boxkey from a NDS rev3 card? the usual method of taking last 10 digits not the last one.. so 9 digits.. put them in hexa and adding a zero in front to have 8 hexa digit to put the in cccam.conf is not working because this company .. called BOOM TV from romania .. had paired the smartcard with the tsop memory of the reciver, I`v heard something like NDScam 0.0.0.5 and a dvb-s card on a pc.. NDScam seems to have something called auto BOXID and after you start decoding a channel the boxID should apper in the NDScam monitor, but I don`t have a DVB-s card .. only thing that I have is a laptop and a SMARGO usb reader... so is thre some way to find boxid or boxkey directly from nds card? using smargo and some software?

thx

Uploads

Re: NDS3 boxkey

I got the box serial number from the Pay TV receiver, converted to hex and put as boxID in newcs and away she goes :)

use this link to get box key for nds cards if yuo have original resivers from yuor provider NDS yuo get boxy key usee this link

http://*********.com/

Uploads

can you please send the link into my PM, the mderator had deleted the link you`v posted

thx

Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tobycat View Post
    I got the box serial number from the Pay TV receiver, converted to hex and put as boxID in newcs and away she goes :)
    I know that... but is the card is maried with the reciver in another way than standard...that method will not work, when I`m saying another method than standard I`m refering that they maried the smarcard with the reciver tsop memory, and now converting reciver serial into hex doesn`t work

Hi

u need to take into consideration the follwoing

Each country nds provider have 2 things that are used on ZKT for card pairing

1- Box IRD serial number , which can be dumped using 3 methods

1.1 - Using a script and the right cmd u can actually dump card serial number and IRD serial number from Card in HEX mode...

1.2- U can also enter into the Advance Menu on your oficial sub receiver and extract from advance menu the BOX KEY and CARD serial number...

1.3- U can also dump same box key, from current Label sticker with the current serial number , then using the windows calculator u can convert that serial number into the 4bytes digit HEX Box key number

But this is not all, as a extra security NDz uses inside their oficial IRD a unique RSA key, this key is commonly the same in all IRD from that same country provider...

So what u must be missing is this RSA key which is stored inside the oficial firmware from your receiver...

Thxs
    sadrohlac

Uploads

can you please send the link into my PM thanks

Uploads

can you please send the link into my PM too...please.

jnb

Uploads

try this file

hi,

I'm living in ISRAEL and trying to see YES the Israeli Sat provider, but in his new STB i cant get the correct boxid, it seems that thay implant a new way of BOXID.

I think there are some other numbers that are not on the STB or in the advanced menu.

IS there any other way to check what will be the correct BOXID for that card?

Thanks a lot for the help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast