"the club took the right decision taking Didier Deschamps and by too quickly." Has just two days after the formalization of the arrival of the former coach Monaco and the season at the command Olympique de Marseille in June, Eric Gerets (Photo the team) expressed this Thursday morning on his future successor.

"which is much more important is that he knows the club, has continued the Belgian press conference technician." it is up to the House. I compares his situation to mine to PSV. I player and I won the League champions with this club and then I am income. Many things are comparable between him and me. I wish him everything I wish him. It will resume a team in place and will be important to make choices but I it leaves a group well. There lots of fun to lead this team and OM has a great opportunity in the years to come to continue to play the first four places and to be a great competitor of Lyon.

He also proposed its services to make the transition is smooth: "if he needs me, I shall he speak." But it will be difficult for me. "As a coach, I could tell him to change some players to some positions but, humanely, I love so my players that I would say him to keep everybody."