Thread: Can i share... with me ?

Can i share... with me ?

Hi

I created a topic a week ago,my nightboure has a dm500,i had signal problems but i solved the problem.i was connected to his router which dm500 is connected to its ethernet, i can access the enigma web interface and watch channels,but now i have another PHYSICAL problem !

When i change channels from the enigma web interface it also changes from DM500 so my nightboure has to switch to another channel.its a big headache for both of us.Yesterday i recived a sms from him saying " don't change the channel, i am watching soccer.when i finish you can watch whatever you want. :)"

THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO BUY A DREAMBOX BUT USE HIS SETTINGS,I MEAN TO SHARE THOSE CHANNELS WITH ME.(MAYBE COPY HIS SERVER IP OR ... TO MINE).

I don't know how to start, what to do to take his setting,maybe through ftp copy them or... BUT i think he connects to a server, i asked him but doesn't know anything someone else came and setup the dreambox for him.i can find out but i don't know where these files and information are stored.maybe in VAR/KEYS ... BTW he uses something like this :

root@dreambox:/var/bin> dir
    drwxr-xr-x 2 1000 1000 0 Jan 1 1970 .
    drwxr-xr-x 18 1000 1000 0 Aug 26 2007 ..
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 4152 Dec 17 2007 enigmanet
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 11 Jan 1 1970 inadyn -> /bin/inadyn
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 1000 1000 559144 Jun 10 2008 mgcamd_1.30
    root@dreambox:/var/bin>

maybe its some kind of emulator or...

What you guys suggest?
    Thanks

Re: Can i share... with me ?

can someone please help ?

Re: Can i share... with me ?

learn how to share using CCcam and from that all that you will need to do is make one of the boxes the server and the other the client box.
    You will have to put in a c line in the client box that reflects the box ip of the server e.g.
    C: 19.168.1.10 12000 username password
    the username and password should be shown in your servers f line e.g.
    F: username password

These are examples only,you will have to learn by checking out the forums and asking questions about CCcam.
    Would suggest that you install CCcam on your box, access it and then using Dcc(dreambox control center)you can ftp into the box and read and set up the cccam cfg.
    If this goes over your head,you have some reading to do..no easy way around it unless you know someone that can come to your house and set it up on your behalf, Dunc.