Thread: Do not beleive rumors: Azbox HD is a great box

Uploads

Do not beleive rumors: Azbox HD is a great box

Hello,

Don't believe all the rumors that you can read on the Azbox HD Elite / Premium. Competitors are launching false information and rumors, some major site speaking of Azbox are victims of Denial of Services attacks...

Azbox is a great box allowing you to watch satellite TV program in DVB-S and DVB-S2 (both SD and HD channels), it allows you also to look at feed channels (4:2:0 and 4:2:2 (still under improving)).

You can watch all your High-Definition video (several file format and codec are supported: mkv, avi, divx, h.264, ...) in real HDMI 1080p output.

There are many web functions embedded: YouTube player, RSS reader, Web browser,...

There is a file manager integrated that allow you to manage your files directely from the box.

Both model have 1 Ethernet port (wired) and Premium has in standard a WiFi card and a universal remote control unit.

Both models allow you to connect a HDD via USB and the Premium allow you to connect an internal Sata HDD.

The Azbox HD support up to 2 tuners, either DVB-T, DVB-C (and later on DVB-S2).

This box combine all the multimedia functionnalities into one box!

Just have a look on this non-commercial site:

To find the technical specification and the user manual (english and french).

Make your own comparison chart with price / quality / functionnalities and you will see that Azbox is the right choice at the best price.

Pr2

Uploads

Re: Do not beleive rumors: Azbox HD is a great box

It's not a rumours since I have one of this boxes myself and extremely unhappy.....
    It'd be a pleasure to give a good review to it, but at the present moment just can't.

I'm monitoring situation with AzBox HD for the while and can't see any significant changes.....

Sorry to say.... but for whatever reason it's just not good enough for use.... It's still in beta stage.....

Uploads

Well, Everyone Must "Sell" Their Own "Fish" !

Uploads

Angry Re: Do not beleive rumors: Azbox HD is a great box

Quote Originally Posted by some888 View Post
    It's not a rumours since I have one of this boxes myself and extremely unhappy.....
    It'd be a pleasure to give a good review to it, but at the present moment just can't.

I'm monitoring situation with AzBox HD for the while and can't see any significant changes.....

Sorry to say.... but for whatever reason it's just not good enough for use.... It's still in beta stage.....

yes it has the worst image and the worst upscaling in SD channels.It's still in a too much beta stage.....

Uploads

Hello,

Of course everybody can have it's own opinion on the product.
    I am very happy with the Azbox and all the people that view it running adopt it.

It is true that the box is still in béta stage, nobody hide this on the AZbox side, but each firmware is improving things.

You have one, great, you are not happy with it ok wait for the new firmwares or sell it on ebay then you will make someone else happy.

Pr2

Uploads

Im currently testing the elite HD , and when compairing it to other boxes like dm 8000 and ipbox 9000 ,then its a cheap alternative .

Latest firmware with MGcamd , CCcam client v 0,3 and incubuscam is working very well .

Firmware are offen released with updates ( we could need improved support for ci modules eg. diablocam ) .

This box seems to be a promesing box proberly our generation off dreambox .

Operation system linux = a future development off alternative firmwares , maby by the teams we know allready .

Uploads

i'm very happy with my azbox. it will get even better every day.

X

Uploads

I'm very happy with my azbox. it will get even better every day with new firmware.