Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tv globo 13e

  1. #1
    VIP Member -dr-alb's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2007
    Location
    plazh
    Posts
    890
    Uploads
    27

    Tv globo 13e

    TV Globo (13*E)NagravisionProvider C102Key 0130 CA BE 2E E9 90 B3 13 F6 6C B8 D3 9F 16 89 28DEC 048 202 190 046 233 144 179 019 246 108 184 211 159 022 137 040

  2. #2

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    Quote Originally Posted by -dr-alb View Post
    TV Globo (13*E)NagravisionProvider C102Key 0130 CA BE 2E E9 90 B3 13 F6 6C B8 D3 9F 16 89 28DEC 048 202 190 046 233 144 179 019 246 108 184 211 159 022 137 040
    old key!

  3. #3
    VIP Member -dr-alb's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2007
    Location
    plazh
    Posts
    890
    Uploads
    27

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    sorry this is the key
    KEY 00: FF 56 02 BA 9D C7 5B 7B E2 98 84 11 A7 F7 81 C7

  4. #4

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    Quote Originally Posted by -dr-alb View Post
    sorry this is the key
    KEY 00: FF 56 02 BA 9D C7 5B 7B E2 98 84 11 A7 F7 81 C7
    Still valid I heard, but somehow it doesn't work anymore at my end, since last week!?! :(
    Could someone advise?

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    21-07-2009
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Tv globo 13e

    N C103 00 B1C2529D80ECB76016A80D5040C8084E ; TV Globo International
    N C103 01 E359A1ADFD5B25013AA73E92DB7CD60E ; TV Globo International
    N C102 00 FF5602BA9DC75B7BE2988411A7F781C7 ; TV Globo
    N C102 01 BAD8D069D93C06F719EFCAE3F7A74DA3 ; TV Globo

  6. #6

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    Quote Originally Posted by sae!d View Post
    N C103 00 B1C2529D80ECB76016A80D5040C8084E ; TV Globo International
    N C103 01 E359A1ADFD5B25013AA73E92DB7CD60E ; TV Globo International
    N C102 00 FF5602BA9DC75B7BE2988411A7F781C7 ; TV Globo
    N C102 01 BAD8D069D93C06F719EFCAE3F7A74DA3 ; TV Globo
    Thanks Sae!d, but since when N C103 has been made active?
    Is it also on the Hotbird or not?

    I've both C102-keys, but not clearing on Hotbird 13E at all with my DM500. Strange?

  7. #7

    Re: Tv globo 13e - update

    Quote Originally Posted by entouch View Post
    Thanks Sae!d, but since when N C103 has been made active?
    Is it also on the Hotbird or not?

    I've both C102-keys, but not clearing on Hotbird 13E at all with my DM500. Strange?
    I am decoding it now from the network, but key-wise it still isn't! :(
    Ach well, too bad, guess I'll turn back to the network.
    Cheers.

  8. #8

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    key-00--88-2b-5b-13-f5-72-c7-f9-
    bf-06-ed-3d-od-7c-6e-30

  9. #9

    Re: Tv globo 13e

    Quote Originally Posted by jony silva View Post
    key-00--88-2b-5b-13-f5-72-c7-f9-
    bf-06-ed-3d-od-7c-6e-30

    Again?!?!

    They changed it about 3-4 days ago?
    And therefore also only a couple of days the new k-e-ys were active?

    D@rn!

    Thx anyway, amigo.
    Tchauzinho
    Entouch

  10. #10
    Junior Member flaxrouge's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-08-2007
    Location
    Switzerland, Lugano
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Tv globo 13e

    00 : 882b5b13f572c7f9
    01 : bf06ed3d0d7c6e30
    02: 6452451b47199231
    03: 398d44133481fda6

    Today 20.08.2009 at 2215 ok 100%

    by Flax

Similar Threads

  1. Question key tv globo
    By dhan in forum French / Français
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-02-2009, 00:49:24
  2. TV Globo FTA
    By ioannou in forum Channels and Transponders
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 18:44:58
  3. tv globo
    By antoniomourao in forum Portuguese / Português
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 10:23:21
  4. Globo International/TV Globo auf Hotbird
    By Dino60 in forum Matrix Reborn Cam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 10:12:34
  5. Tv globo
    By Barbosa.R in forum Portuguese / Português
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-2006, 02:09:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •