Thread: ART & Showtime Keys

ART & Showtime Keys

Can anyone be kind enough please to tell me that why there are no keys or softcam available for the above since Oct-08? is there a change in system? what do i need to do to watch showtime? can Irdeto card be updated with COCO MCR file? my receiver is 4622X. can anyone pls. advise?

Re: ART & Showtime Keys

Quote Originally Posted by SRK View Post
    Can anyone be kind enough please to tell me that why there are no keys or softcam available for the above since Oct-08? is there a change in system? what do i need to do to watch showtime? can Irdeto card be updated with COCO MCR file? my receiver is 4622X. can anyone pls. advise?
    No mate it's not possible to watch ART & Showtime over strong receivers with keys cause they are not for public anymore unless your receiver work with MicroBox Dongle or other dongles, or you need to buy an receiver supported by Moresat Team Such as Startsat, Echolink, FTA, Samsat and many others.

And about changing Irdeto2 card into COCO, some member claimed that they have succeed to change it to COCO go to COCO Card Section and give a try.

REGARDS.

Re: ART & Showtime Keys

thanks m8 for taking time and replying, i appreciate.