Thread: help please im new to this

Uploads

help please im new to this

i have a new diablo cam light 2,3 now i belive i have to buy a cas2+ to program data files and uw files is this correct and is it easy to do are data files and underworld files the same thing

thanks oh and is c+ holland still working with it

thanks

Uploads

Re: help please im new to this

Hi Shaun, I recently bought one too and have a cas 2+ which is similar to the old cas 3 minus the card programmer bit. I am now updating files and keys at will as it is easy once you get used to it.
    You will need the Cas Studio software which comes with the programmer, Underworld 180 which is available on this site and also the latest diablo keys which are posted almost daily.
    I haven;t had to change my data file yet but that is easy to do.
    C+ Holland is still open and recently the INXTC channels (free xtv / 2 / xdream/ french lover) and S1-s5 channels have been open using constant code words which can be imported using a program called Fausto which is on this site. There is also a Diablo Keymaker software which means you can edit keys and save into Keys.BIN for easy updating via the Cas Programmer software.
    I'll try and write a proper and much more concise walk through/how to later on and post it up here for you.

Paul

Uploads

Re: help please im new to this

thanks thats awsomme

so apart from holland and the usual on the dragon cam wat else new is on the diablo cam this cam is so much better

thanks everyone so much