Thread: an old user.

Uploads

Thumbs up an old user.

first of all i wanna thank the admin because he listened ,let me say, my heart.second i wanna ask a big "i'm sorry"from all gr community for my bad behavior.also i want to add that in a fight always the blame is not only for the one part.i behaved very unpolite but i had serious reasons(in my opinion) for it.for one more time i wanna thank the admin for his wise decition.i'll try to do my best only for sat television com just like i did since 2007..also with all my efort i 'll try to be away from bad and without no reason fights.with respect to all who love sat television com,parxar

Uploads

Re: an old user.

hi parxar you are welcome

chine orientale chez gengis khan मैं खुश हूँ
    Uploads

@praxar my friend you are usualy come back in sat -television, is your field and your place is here ,your infraction is mistake for me but we have signaled your cas on hight autorite' bien sure mainframe
    best regards have nice day my friend

Uploads

welcome to you my friend.

Uploads

Thumbs up Re: an old user.

first of all i'm much obliged for all the support. i think that with my first post here i cleared my site about bad behaviour and about my atittude to greek section.i just want to be quite,calm and give all my energy to the forum.then right after my post here i made another one in greek section.in that post i was polite and i said my opinion about me and the greek section...i told my opinion about how i'll deal my atittude in this forum.in short words i wrote that i will not give any help or say anything(bad or good) in greek section.i also said the reason for my desition....i wrote that i can not trust the responsible for the gr section.i also wrote that i'll follow the forum rules not the greek rules or not one person rules.can anybody tell me what is wrong about all my statements?did i insalt anyone? i just cleared my site. and i get an answer that i did not asked for with this http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=87169. please tell mr. @satgeo that he has no right to threat me ...i wrote that i'll follow the forum rules...so simple.if he has a problem with me sat television com is not the right place to solve it.and please tell him that for anything bad or else is happening to greek section or to him i'm not responsible.in short words please get him out of my back.with respect to all members,parxar