Mbox Manager 1.0 (2009.07.03)
Mbox Manager is another software which you can manage all your mbox data like peers, cards, providers, etc.
This application for running needs Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Create one or more profiles for diffrent boxes, with autoload the default profile;
- Tables with your peers, cards and providers;
- Logging your MBox and NewCS activity;
- Edit Mbox's config files from your box;
- Build add.data file and send for execution;
- Control your mbox: Start, Stop and Restart;
- Data refresh; download temp files with the statistics from box and save history;
Some of the base functions are inspired from MCC (Mbox Control Center)
- Peers aditional information: favorite ranking (betweeb 0 and 5), write comment, e-mail address, forum accounts for contact, percentage of our online status and local existence;
- WatchDog function at MBOX Log; everytime when you receive a CW for you, this will be write from which peer came, distance, boxid and the response time in miliseconds;
- Create graphical representation of your saved history;
- Update checking on startup: for new Mbox Manager versions and/or for new Mbox versions (you can enable or disable in settings);
- Every base page and Refresh button have a shortcut-key for faster navigation;