Kathrein UFS 910 settings-E2_01.07.09
Channel List Editor for UFS821, UFS822, UFS910, UFS922.
Converting UFS910 channel lists in XML format into the format UFS821/UFS822
In mode UFS821/UFS822 produced two lists can not be read by the DVR Manager
incorrect calculation of the namespace in the transponder editor Enigma2
On Windows, Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 or higher to be installed
Be installed under Linux, the Mono Framework (tested with Mono 2.0.1, and possibly WinForms must be installed from libraries with "sudo apt-get install libmono-winforms *")
AAF UFS9XX MultiPart Installer V1.4
I build another program to use Multipart for BA.
It's NOT to replace KCC but we can use this untill VisMan has more time to add multipart to KCC.
It's like BA_help from GOst4711.
Only we made a few more options.
- Install BA on UFS922 in Flash (with org. image or new E2 flash image)
- Installing a image from Flash / BA / UFS_Image for UFS910 and UFS922.
- Install a image from ../UFS_Images
- delete image
- rename image
- Set Boot image
- drag and drop from UFS_Images to Installed images list
- Copy settings, channels, var, amount.ini from running image
When installing a image you will be asked to change the name (or keep the name)
The image that is set for boot has a blue color.