Defiant v3.06
1 – Now you can open the asscom firmwares with a little modified structure (select the Asscom Firmware to open it, the common allcam asscom firmwares)
2 – Added firmware s-t-r-o-n-g 8100 co**x (s-t-r-o-n-g 8500)
3 – Found another little bug on s-t-r-o-n-g firmware, fixed
4 – Fixed some little bug in the script editor code
5 – Chaged some little choices in the HDL editor for Nokia 9701s
6 – Fixed bugs on Font that not allow to save some options
7 – EmbEditor completed, you can import, export, save new emb4p.prt files (it takes me a lot of time)

Modification: Tideglo

Defiant v3.04 (not public)
1 – Fixed many bugs on Pace TS1 firmware (i hope now works correctly, sorry but wasn’t my fault )
2 – Fixed a bug in the Patch s-t-r-o-n-g firmware
3 – Fixed a bug on Font in s-t-r-o-n-g firmwares
4 – Added possibility to the s-t-r-o-n-g 8100 ndz firmware to write in more space than original one, now you are able to use the “free area” of the firmware to write MHW code
5 – Added possibility to lock the widgets in the Panel Editor (to prevent from undesidered movement)
6 – Modified some little structure on Philips ndz ossoXbuco firmwares
7 – Added possibility to copy and paste widgets from and to different session of Defiant or different panels of the same firmware
8 – Added possibility to edit PaceCP3000 Dynamite firmware without the boot zone
9 – Added Thomson TS1 firmware
10 – Added possibility to edit more uComp Options (possibility to assign options for compilation and added a f-i-l-e for ucomp options for future implementations ), thanks to ldnlp fo the suggestion
11 – Added the option to change the default panels background color, you can also change it for a single panel in the tab panel of your current Panel Editor
12 – Other...