Thread: Need a Cline for testing

Uploads

Need a Cline for testing

Hi all, I have been with a previous server but had nothing but freezing every 2 to 3 seconds, which made it unbearable to watch TV.
    With this post I am hoping to hear from people in Sydney Australia who are on a good server.
    I am from Sydney and my dish is pointing to Optus C1 and I have Gemini Project image running well.
    I even found a server who didn't offer any testing accounts so I thought I'd donate $10 for a Month but only to find out that this Joker didn't even have the packages required to work in my area.

I would love to hear from anyone in my neighborhood who is actually happy with their server so I might be able to ask for a Test C-Line.

Thank you all in advance

BK2008

Uploads

Re: Need a Cline for testing

Quote Originally Posted by bk2008 View Post
    Hi all, I have been with a previous server but had nothing but freezing every 2 to 3 seconds, which made it unbearable to watch TV.
    With this post I am hoping to hear from people in Sydney Australia who are on a good server.
    I am from Sydney and my dish is pointing to Optus C1 and I have Gemini Project image running well.
    I even found a server who didn't offer any testing accounts so I thought I'd donate $10 for a Month but only to find out that this Joker didn't even have the packages required to work in my area.

I would love to hear from anyone in my neighborhood who is actually happy with their server so I might be able to ask for a Test C-Line.

Thank you all in advance

BK2008
    Oh, and please PM me if you know of any good server that can run without freezing up every 2 seconds.

Uploads

hi iam from canarian island send me pm with your email adresse i have server for one year not probleme sommes times when internet slow downt but not more but for my server i need send them your email adresse and then contacte you expensive server but very good

Uploads

I have a local Austar card & willing for a test c-line. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by bk2008 View Post

Thank you all in advance

BK2008

Can anyone PM me for test cline. I'm new to this and I want to see how cccam is working. I'm useing Hadu plugin.

Uploads

Hi

Use exchange section to get peers please

http://www.satsupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1612

regards