Thread: Nagra 3 Receiver (ROM240)

Uploads

Nagra 3 Receiver (ROM240)

ALL JUST INFO !!!!!!!!!!
    This is the receiver with Nagra 3 Hack

I have already spoken twice on the issue, but today I discovered the receiver, well, one of the most controversial news in recent days, have published the model of receiver Viewsat Jung Kwak, the prime suspect. I've found that ROM is one that "supposedly" hacked, is the Rom 240. Well, that is giving the news of whether, and is spreading like wildfire through all the media. André Kudelski not be very happy to say these days ...

It should be remembered first, that the Hack Nagravision 1 cost a whopping $ 1 million, but the package would pass Mediaguard Seca. Barrier, rolling, like a chameleon and Portugal are now handling the new change to eliminate sh*ring. Nagravision is not insurmountable. Large as 250,000 for some of the Dump Eeprom the same as another 250,000 already received by the dump. Mr.K and his two buddies (Hackers) would have obtained the algorithm Nagra 3, but the media is making this information with tweezers and only refer to it as possible attempts. DO NOT talk about the theft of data on various computers without specifying where they are NOT talking about the content of the photographs taken with a microscope to the smartcard chip, and the various layers obtained. Existing binary. Now everything is under extensive investigation. They say it has been only one attempt, the reality might be different. Hack of the Nagra 3, but there is a problem that we are talking about ROM? (Before I mentioned the ROM 240). That would not be a Hack affecting all Nagra 3, but a review in question, which may be out of combat in weeks ...
    ALL JUST INFO !!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Uploads

Re: Nagra 3 Receiver (ROM240)

thank you =)) fake info man

Uploads

Re: Nagra 3 Receiver (ROM240)

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_ View Post
    thank you =)) fake info man
    yes no haked nagravision 3 for the moment